Illiquidity Contagion and Liquidity Crashes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jfnres:v:39:y:2016:i:4:p:411-436 is not listed on IDEAS
- Itzhak Ben-David & Francesco A. Franzoni & Rabih Moussawi, 2016.
"Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs),"
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series
16-64, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Itzhak Ben-David & Francesco Franzoni & Rabih Moussawi, 2016. "Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)," NBER Working Papers 22829, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben-David, Itzhak & Franzoni, Francesco & Moussawi, Rabih, 2017. "Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)," Working Paper Series 2016-22, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Giovanni Cespa & Xavier Vives, 2016.
"High Frequency Trading and Fragility,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6279, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cespa, Giovanni & Vives, Xavier, 2017. "High Frequency Trading and Fragility," IESE Research Papers D/1161, IESE Business School.
- Cespa, Giovanni & Vives, Xavier, 2017. "High frequency trading and fragility," Working Paper Series 2020, European Central Bank.
- Cespa, Giovanni & Vives, Xavier, 2016. "High Frequency Trading and Fragility," CEPR Discussion Papers 11732, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:87:y:2018:i:c:p:49-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Petrescu, Monica & Wedow, Michael, 2017. "Dark pools in European equity markets: emergence, competition and implications," Occasional Paper Series 193, European Central Bank.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2016. "Regulatory change and monetary policy," CGFS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 55, December.
- Lescourret, Laurence & Moinas, Sophie, 2014. "Liquidity Supply across Multiple Trading Venues," TSE Working Papers 14-533, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Mar 2015.
- Nina Karnaukh & Angelo Ranaldo & Paul Söderlind, 2015. "Understanding FX Liquidity," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 28(11), pages 3073-3108.
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:44:y:2018:i:c:p:153-166 is not listed on IDEAS
- James Paulin & Anisoara Calinescu & Michael Wooldridge, 2018. "Understanding Flash Crash Contagion and Systemic Risk: A Micro-Macro Agent-Based Approach," Papers 1805.08454, arXiv.org.
- Broman, Markus S., 2016. "Liquidity, style investing and excess comovement of exchange-traded fund returns," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 27-53.
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:49:y:2018:i:c:p:164-199 is not listed on IDEAS
- Isaenko, Sergey, 2015. "Equilibrium theory of stock market crashes," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 73-94.
- repec:kap:jrefec:v:56:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s11146-017-9609-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Isshaq, Zangina & Faff, Robert, 2016. "Does the uncertainty of firm-level fundamentals help explain cross-sectional differences in liquidity commonality?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 153-161.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:27:y:2014:i:6:p:1615-1660.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.