Indirect Costs of Financial Distress in Durable Goods Industries: The Case of Auto Manufacturers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Egan & Ali Hortaçsu & Gregor Matvos, 2017.
"Deposit Competition and Financial Fragility: Evidence from the US Banking Sector,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 107(1), pages 169-216, January.
- Gregor Matvos & Ali Hortacsu & Mark Egan, 2015. "Deposit Competition and Financial Fragility: Evidence from the US Banking Sector," 2015 Meeting Papers 1363, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Efraim Benmelech & Ralf R. Meisenzahl & Rodney Ramcharan, 2017.
"The Real Effects of Liquidity During the Financial Crisis: Evidence from Automobiles,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 132(1), pages 317-365.
- Efraim Benmelech & Ralf R. Meisenzahl & Rodney Ramcharan, 2016. "The Real Effects of Liquidity During the Financial Crisis: Evidence from Automobiles," NBER Working Papers 22148, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José Jorge, 2016. "Sovereign Ratings and Investor Behavior," CEF.UP Working Papers 1601, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Cookson, J. Anthony, 2017. "Leverage and strategic preemption: Lessons from entry plans and incumbent investments," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 292-312.
- Augustin, Patrick & Subrahmanyam, Marti G. & Tang, Dragon Yongjun & Wang, Sarah Qian, 2014. "Credit Default Swaps: A Survey," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 9(1-2), pages 1-196, December.
- Anne Épaulard & Chloé Zapha, 2019. "Bankruptcy Costs and the Design of Preventive Restructuring Procedures," Working Papers hal-02383494, HAL.
- Francois Gourio, 2013. "Financial Distress and Endogenous Uncertainty," 2013 Meeting Papers 108, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nicola Lacetera & Bradley J. Larsen & Devin G. Pope & Justin R. Sydnor, 2016.
"Bid Takers or Market Makers? The Effect of Auctioneers on Auction Outcome,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 8(4), pages 195-229, November.
- Nicola Lacetera & Bradley J. Larsen & Devin G. Pope & Justin R. Sydnor, 2013. "Bid Takers or Market Makers? The Effect of Auctioneers on Auction Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 19731, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cristian Huse & Nikita Koptyug, 2017.
"Bailing on the Car That Was Not Bailed Out: Bounding Consumer Reactions to Financial Distress,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 337-374, June.
- Huse, Cristian & Koptyug, Nikita, 2015. "Bailing On the Car That Wasn't Bailed Out: Bounding Consumer Reactions to Financial Distress," Working Paper Series 1093, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Huse, Cristian & Koptyug, Nikita, 2016. "Bailing on the car that wasn’t bailed out: bounding consumer reactions to financial distress," MPRA Paper 72796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dominic Coey & Bradley Larsen & Kane Sweeney, 2019. "The bidder exclusion effect," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 50(1), pages 93-120, March.
- David Yechiam Aharon & Yossi Yagil, 2019. "The Impact of Financial Leverage on the Cost of Equity," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 9(2), pages 175-188.
- Jennifer Brown & David A. Matsa, 2016.
"Boarding a Sinking Ship? An Investigation of Job Applications to Distressed Firms,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 71(2), pages 507-550, April.
- Jennifer Brown & David A. Matsa, 2012. "Boarding a Sinking Ship? An Investigation of Job Applications to Distressed Firms," NBER Working Papers 18208, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baghai, Ramin P. & Silva, Rui C & Ye, Luofu, 2018. "Teams and Bankruptcy," CEPR Discussion Papers 13198, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:26:y:2013:i:5:p:1248-1290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.