Optimal Convergence Trade Strategies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Zhimin & Ibragimov, Rustam, 2019. "One country, two systems? The heavy-tailedness of Chinese A- and H- share markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 115-141.
- Law, K.F. & Li, W.K. & Yu, Philip L.H., 2018. "A single-stage approach for cointegration-based pairs trading," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 177-184.
- Bahman Angoshtari, 2016. "On the Market-Neutrality of Optimal Pairs-Trading Strategies," Papers 1608.08268, arXiv.org.
- Groenborg, Niels & Lunde, Asger & Timmermann, Allan G & Wermers, Russ, 2017. "Picking Funds with Confidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 11896, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gu, Ailing & Viens, Frederi G. & Yao, Haixiang, 2018. "Optimal robust reinsurance-investment strategies for insurers with mean reversion and mispricing," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 93-109.
- Hugonnier, Julien & Prieto, Rodolfo, 2015. "Asset pricing with arbitrage activity," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 411-428.
- Chen, Cathy W.S. & Wang, Zona & Sriboonchitta, Songsak & Lee, Sangyeol, 2017. "Pair trading based on quantile forecasting of smooth transition GARCH models," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 38-55.
- Niels S. Grønborg & Asger Lunde & Allan Timmermann & Russ Wermers, 2017. "Picking Funds with Confidence," CREATES Research Papers 2017-13, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Suhan Altay & Katia Colaneri & Zehra Eksi, 2019. "Optimal Convergence Trading with Unobservable Pricing Errors," Papers 1910.01438, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2019.
- Gu, Ailing & Viens, Frederi G. & Yi, Bo, 2017. "Optimal reinsurance and investment strategies for insurers with mispricing and model ambiguity," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 235-249.
- Krauss, Christopher, 2015. "Statistical arbitrage pairs trading strategies: Review and outlook," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 09/2015, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Bahman Angoshtari & Tim Leung, 2019. "Optimal dynamic basis trading," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 307-335, September.
- Lei, Yaoting & Xu, Jing, 2015. "Costly arbitrage through pairs trading," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 1-19.
- Dilip Patro & Louis R. Piccotti & Yangru Wu, 2017. "Exploiting Closed-End Fund Discounts: A Systematic Examination Of Alphas," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 40(2), pages 223-248, June.
- Bo Yi & Frederi Viens & Baron Law & Zhongfei Li, 2015. "Dynamic portfolio selection with mispricing and model ambiguity," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 37-75, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:26:y:2013:i:4:p:1048-1086. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.