What Drives the Value Premium?: The Role of Asset Risk and Leverage
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fukuta, Yuichi & Yamane, Akiko, 2015. "Value premium and implied equity duration in the Japanese stock market," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 102-121.
- Galvani, Valentina, 2018. "The Value Premium During Flights," Working Papers 2018-18, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-18-00610 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:513:y:2019:i:c:p:390-398 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:86:y:2018:i:c:p:53-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rath, Subhrendu & Durand, Robert B., 2015. "Decomposing the size, value and momentum premia of the Fama–French–Carhart four-factor model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 139-141.
- repec:bla:finmgt:v:47:y:2018:i:3:p:739-774 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jfnres:v:42:y:2019:i:1:p:71-113 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jaewon Choi & Matthew P. Richardson & Robert F. Whitelaw, 2014. "On the Fundamental Relation Between Equity Returns and Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 20187, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:bla:eufman:v:25:y:2019:i:1:p:207-236 is not listed on IDEAS
- Choi, Jaewon & Richardson, Matthew, 2016. "The volatility of a firm's assets and the leverage effect," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 254-277.
- Lindaas, Knut F. & Simlai, Prodosh, 2014. "The value premium, aggregate risk innovations, and average stock returns," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 303-317.
- repec:eee:moneco:v:100:y:2018:i:c:p:16-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eco:journ1:2019-02-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reveco:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:168-189 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:26:y:2013:i:11:p:2845-2875. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.