Executive Compensation and the Role for Corporate Governance Regulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rui Albuquerque & Luis Brandao-Marques & Miguel A. Ferreira & Pedro Matos, 2013.
"International Corporate Governance Spillovers; Evidence from Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions,"
IMF Working Papers
13/234, International Monetary Fund.
- Albuquerque, Rui & Brandão-Marques, Luis & Ferreira, Miguel & Matos, Pedro Pinto, 2015. "International Corporate Governance Spillovers: Evidence from Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions," CEPR Discussion Papers 10917, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hege, Ulrich & Hutson, Elaine & Laing, Elaine, 2018. "The impact of mandatory governance changes on financial risk management," TSE Working Papers 18-889, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Pierre Chaigneau & Nicolas Sahuguet, "undated".
"The structure of CEO pay: pay-for-luck and stock-options,"
FMG Discussion Papers
dp713, Financial Markets Group.
- Chaigneau, Pierre & Sahuguet, Nicolas, 2012. "The structure of CEO pay: pay-for-luck and stock-options," CEPR Discussion Papers 9182, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fang, Yiwei & Hasan, Iftekhar & Li, Lingxiang, 2014. "Banking reform, risk-taking, and earnings quality – Evidence from transition countries," BOFIT Discussion Papers 19/2014, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Chen, I-Ju, 2014. "Financial crisis and the dynamics of corporate governance: Evidence from Taiwan's listed firms," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 3-28.
- Croci, Ettore & Petmezas, Dimitris, 2015. "Do risk-taking incentives induce CEOs to invest? Evidence from acquisitions," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 1-23.
- Alex Edmans & Xavier Gabaix, 2016. "Executive Compensation: A Modern Primer," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 54(4), pages 1232-1287, December.
- Gayle, George-Levi & Golan, Limor & Miller, Robert A., 2015. "Interlocked Executives and Insider Board Members: An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 2015-40, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Campbell, T. Colin & Thompson, Mary Elizabeth, 2015. "Why are CEOs paid for good luck? An empirical comparison of explanations for pay-for-luck asymmetry," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 247-264.
- Hoffmann, Florian & Inderst, Roman & Opp, Marcus, 2014. "Regulating Deferred Incentive Pay," CEPR Discussion Papers 9877, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:eee:jaecon:v:64:y:2017:i:1:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kalodimos, Jonathan, 2017. "Internal governance and performance: Evidence from when external discipline is weak," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 193-216.
- repec:hrv:faseco:34651704 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:jecfin:v:42:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s12197-016-9383-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:102:y:2018:i:c:p:39-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Chaigneau & Nicolas Sahuguet, 2014. "Explaining the Association between Monitoring and Controversial CEO Pay Practices: an Optimal Contracting Perspective," Cahiers de recherche 1406, CIRPEE.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:25:y:2012:i:6:p:1971-2004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.