The Same Bond at Different Prices: Identifying Search Frictions and Selling Pressures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Ellul & Chotibhak Jotikasthira & Christian T. Lundblad & Yihui Wang, 2014. "Is Historical Cost Accounting a Panacea? Market Stress, Incentive Distortions, and Gains Trading," CSEF Working Papers 375, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Segura, Anatoli & Suarez, Javier, 2016.
"How Excessive Is Banks' Maturity Transformation?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11111, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anatoli Segura & Javier Suarez, 2016. "How excessive is banks’ maturity transformation?," ESRB Working Paper Series 03, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Anatoli Segura & Javier Suarez, 2016. "How excessive is banks’ maturity transformation?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1065, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Anatoli Segura & Javier Suarez, 2016. "How Excessive is Banks’ Maturity Transformation?," Working Papers wp2016_1602, CEMFI, revised Sep 2016.
- Greenwood, Robin & Landier, Augustin & Thesmar, David, 2015.
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 471-485.
- Greenwood, Robin & Landier, Augustin & Thesmar, David, 2011. "Vulnerable Banks," TSE Working Papers 11-280, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Robin Greenwood & Augustin Landier & David Thesmar, 2012. "Vulnerable Banks," NBER Working Papers 18537, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Greenwood, Robin & Landier, Augustin & Thesmar, David, 2011. "Vulnerable Banks," IDEI Working Papers 700, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Lin, Hai & Wang, Junbo & Wu, Chunchi, 2014. "Predictions of corporate bond excess returns," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 123-152.
- Jacob Boudoukh & Jordan Brooks & Matthew Richardson & Zhikai Xu, 2016. "The Complexity of Liquidity: The Extraordinary Case of Sovereign Bonds," NBER Working Papers 22576, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Song Han & Hao Zhou, 2016.
"Effects of Liquidity on the Non-Default Component of Corporate Yield Spreads: Evidence from Intraday Transactions Data,"
Quarterly Journal of Finance (QJF),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 6(03), pages 1-49, September.
- Song Han & Hao Zhou, 2008. "Effects of liquidity on the nondefault component of corporate yield spreads: evidence from intraday transactions data," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-40, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Song Han & Hao Zhou, 2011. "Effects of Liquidity on the Nondefault Component of Corporate Yield Spreads: Evidence from Intraday Transactions Data," Working Papers 022011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Shen, Ji & Wei, Bin & Yan, Hongjun, 2016. "Financial Intermediation Chains in an OTC Market," MPRA Paper 74925, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pan, Kevin & Zeng, Yao, 2017. "ETF arbitrage under liquidity mismatch," ESRB Working Paper Series 59, European Systemic Risk Board.
- repec:wsi:rpbfmp:v:20:y:2017:i:02:n:s0219091517500084 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ellul, Andrew & Jotikasthira, Chotibhak & Lundblad, Christian T & Wang, Yihui, 2015. "Is Historical Cost Accounting a Panacea? Market Stress, Incentive Distortions, and Gains Trading," CEPR Discussion Papers 10450, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:25:y:2012:i:4:p:1155-1206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.