Tournament Behavior in Hedge Funds: High-water Marks, Fund Liquidation, and Managerial Stake
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ewald, Christian-Oliver & Zhang, Hai, 2016. "Hedge fund seeding via fees-for-seed swaps under idiosyncratic risk," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 45-59.
- Lan, Yingcong & Wang, Neng & Yang, Jinqiang, 2013. "The economics of hedge funds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 300-323.
- Servaes, Henri & Sigurdsson, Kari, 2018. "The costs and benefits of performance fees in mutual funds," CEPR Discussion Papers 13399, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Li, Ying & Holland, A. Steven & Kazemi, Hossein B., 2019. "Duration of poor performance and risk shifting by hedge fund managers," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 35-47.
- Jongha Lim & Berk A. Sensoy & Michael S. Weisbach, 2016.
"Indirect Incentives of Hedge Fund Managers,"
Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 71(2), pages 871-918, April.
- Lim, Jongha & Sensoy, Berk A. & Weisbach, Michael S., 2013. "Indirect Incentives of Hedge Fund Managers," Working Paper Series 2013-06, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Jongha Lim & Berk A. Sensoy & Michael S. Weisbach, 2013. "Indirect Incentives of Hedge Fund Managers," NBER Working Papers 18903, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- G. Elaut & M. Frömmel & J. Sjödin, 2014. "Crystallization – the Hidden Dimension of Hedge Funds' Fee Structure," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 14/872, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Aiken, Adam L. & Kilic, Osman & Reid, Sean, 2016. "Can hedge funds time global equity markets? Evidence from emerging markets," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 2-11.
- Gao, Lei & Wang, Ying & Zhao, Jing, 2017. "Does local religiosity affect organizational risk-taking? Evidence from the hedge fund industry," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 1-22.
- Jiao, Yawen & Massa, Massimo & Zhang, Hong, 2016. "Short selling meets hedge fund 13F: An anatomy of informed demand," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(3), pages 544-567.
- Paolo Guasoni & Jan Obłój, 2016. "The Incentives Of Hedge Fund Fees And High-Water Marks," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 269-295, April.
- Mila Getmansky & Peter A. Lee & Andrew W. Lo, 2015. "Hedge Funds: A Dynamic Industry In Transition," NBER Working Papers 21449, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agarwal, Vikas & Ruenzi, Stefan & Weigert, Florian, 2017.
"Tail risk in hedge funds: A unique view from portfolio holdings,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(3), pages 610-636.
- Agarwal, Vikas & Ruenzi, Stefan & Weigert, Florian, 2015. "Tail risk in hedge funds: A unique view from portfolio holdings," CFR Working Papers 15-07, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Agarwal, Vikas & Ruenzi, Stefan & Weigert, Florian, 2015. "Tail Risk in Hedge Funds: A Unique View from Portfolio Holdings," Working Papers on Finance 1508, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Jiao, Yawen & Massa, Massimo & Zhang, Hong, 2015. "Short Selling Meets Hedge Fund 13F: An Anatomy of Informed Demand," CEPR Discussion Papers 10471, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Serge Darolles & Christian Gouriéroux, 2013. "The Effects of Management and Provision Accounts on Hedge Fund Returns - Part I : The High Water Mark Scheme," Working Papers 2013-22, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Cumming, Douglas & Dai, Na & Johan, Sofia, 2015. "Are hedge funds registered in Delaware different?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 232-246.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:25:y:2012:i:3:p:937-974. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Oxford University Press to update the entry or send us the correct email address or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.