Financing Constraints and the Cost of Capital: Evidence from the Funding of Corporate Pension Plans
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Geanakoplos, John, 1990. "An introduction to general equilibrium with incomplete asset markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 1-38.
- Duffie Darrell & Rahi Rohit, 1995. "Financial Market Innovation and Security Design: An Introduction," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 1-42, February.
- Cass, David & Chichilnisky, Graciela & Wu, Ho-Mou, 1996. "Individual Risk and Mutual Insurance," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(2), pages 333-341, March.
- Gyutaeg Oh, 1996. "Some Results in the CAPM with Nontraded Endowments," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 286-293.
- Demange Gabrielle & Laroque Guy, 1995. "Optimality of Incomplete Markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, pages 218-232.
- Magill, Michael & Shafer, Wayne, 1991. "Incomplete markets," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: W. Hildenbrand & H. Sonnenschein (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 30, pages 1523-1614 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brushwood, James & Dhaliwal, Dan & Fairhurst, Douglas & Serfling, Matthew, 2016. "Property crime, earnings variability, and the cost of capital," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 142-173.
- Iqbal Owadally, 2014. "Tail risk in pension funds: an analysis using ARCH models and bilinear processes," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 301-331, August.
- Gustafson, Matthew T., 2017.
"The market sensitivity of retirement and defined contribution pensions: Evidence from the public sector,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 1-13.
- James A. Robinson & Ragnar Torvik & Thierry Verdier, 2015. "The Political Economy of Public Income Volatility: With an Application to the Resource Curse," NBER Working Papers 21205, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robinson, James A & Torvik, Ragnar & Verdier, Thierry, 2015. "The Political Economy of Public Income Volatility: With an Application to the Resource Curse," CEPR Discussion Papers 10721, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James A. Robinson & Ragnar Torvik & Theirry Verdier, 2015. "The Political Economy of Public Income Volatility: With an Application to the Resource Curse," Working Papers No 3/2015, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- James A. Robinson & Ragnar Torvik & Thierry Verdier, 2017. "The political economy of public income volatility: With an application to the resource curse," Post-Print halshs-01509761, HAL.
- Tao, Qizhi & Chen, Carl & Lu, Rui & Zhang, Ting, 2017. "Underfunding or distress? An analysis of corporate pension underfunding and the cross-section of expected stock returns," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 116-133.
- Dang, Viet Anh & Kim, Minjoo & Shin, Yongcheol, 2014. "Asymmetric adjustment toward optimal capital structure: Evidence from a crisis," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 226-242.
- repec:eee:intfin:v:48:y:2017:i:c:p:99-116 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:jecfin:v:42:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s12197-016-9372-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:corfin:v:46:y:2017:i:c:p:25-33 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dhaliwal, Dan & Judd, J. Scott & Serfling, Matthew & Shaikh, Sarah, 2016. "Customer concentration risk and the cost of equity capital," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 23-48.
- Mulier, Klaas & Schoors, Koen & Merlevede, Bruno, 2016. "Investment-cash flow sensitivity and financial constraints: Evidence from unquoted European SMEs," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 182-197.
- Klaas Mulier & Koen Schoors & Bruno Merlevede, 2014. "Investment-Cash Flow Sensitivity and the Cost of External Finance," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 14/890, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:25:y:2012:i:3:p:868-912. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.