Asset Pricing and the Credit Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert J. Barro & Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Oren Levintal & Andrew Mollerus, 2014.
NBER Working Papers
20652, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J. & Fernï¿½ndez-Villaverde, Jesï¿½s & Levintal, Oren & Mollerus, Andrew, 2017. "Safe Assets," CEPR Discussion Papers 12043, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert Barro & Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Oren Levintal & Andrew Mollerus, 2017. "Safe Assets," PIER Working Paper Archive 17-008, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 10 May 2017.
- Sebastian Di Tella, 2018. "A Neoclassical Theory of Liquidity Traps," 2018 Meeting Papers 96, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Tano Santos & Pietro Veronesi, 2016. "Habits and Leverage," NBER Working Papers 22905, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Idan Hodor & Andrea Buffa, 2017. "Institutional Investors, Heterogeneous Benchmarks and the Comovement of Asset Prices," 2017 Meeting Papers 374, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Miles S. Kimball & Matthew D. Shapiro & Tyler Shumway & Jing Zhang, 2018. "Portfolio Rebalancing in General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 24722, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arısoy, Yakup Eser & Altay-Salih, Aslıhan & Pınar, Mustafa Ç, 2014.
"Optimal multi-period consumption and investment with short-sale constraints,"
Finance Research Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 16-24.
- Eser Arisoy & Aslihan Altay-Salih & Mustafa Pinar, 2014. "Optimal Multi-Period Consumption and Investment with Short-Sale Constraints," Post-Print hal-01634168, HAL.
- Toda, Alexis Akira & Walsh, Kieran James, 2014. "The Equity Premium and the One Percent," MPRA Paper 79009, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Feb 2017.
- Itamar Drechsler & Alexi Savov & Philipp Schnabl, 2014. "A Model of Monetary Policy and Risk Premia," NBER Working Papers 20141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tyler Abbot, 2017. "General Equilibrium Under Convex Portfolio Constraints and Heterogeneous Risk Preferences," Papers 1706.05877, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2018.
- Chabakauri, Georgy & Rytchkov, Oleg, 2014. "Asset pricing with index investing," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60739, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ye Li, 2018. "Fragile New Economy: The Rise of Intangible Capital and Financial Instability," 2018 Meeting Papers 1189, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- repec:bla:jfinan:v:73:y:2018:i:3:p:1225-1279 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adem Atmaz & Suleyman Basak, 2018. "Belief Dispersion in the Stock Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 73(3), pages 1225-1279, June.
- Sohn, Bumjean & Park, Heungju, 2016. "Early warning indicators of banking crisis and bank related stock returns," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 193-198.
- Harjoat S. Bhamra & Raman Uppal, 2014.
"Asset Prices with Heterogeneity in Preferences and Beliefs,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 27(2), pages 519-580.
- Raman Uppal & Harjoat Bhamra, 2013. "Asset Prices with Heterogeneity in Preferences and Beliefs," 2013 Meeting Papers 1344, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bhamra, Harjoat Singh & Uppal, Raman, 2013. "Asset Prices with Heterogeneity in Preferences and Beliefs," CEPR Discussion Papers 9459, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chabakauri, Georgy, 2015. "Asset pricing with heterogeneous preferences, beliefs, and portfolio constraints," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 21-34.
- Santos, Tano & Veronesi, Pietro, 2016. "Habits and Leverage," CEPR Discussion Papers 11681, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Piccotti, Louis R., 2017. "Financial contagion risk and the stochastic discount factor," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 230-248.
- Subir Bose & Daniel Ladley & Xin Li, 2016. "The Role of Hormones in Financial Markets," Discussion Papers in Economics 16/01, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:25:y:2012:i:11:p:3169-3215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.