Measuring Equity Risk with Option-implied Correlations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schneider, Paul & Wagner, Christian & Zechner, Josef, 2016. "Low risk anomalies?," CFS Working Paper Series 550, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Alexander Kempf & Olaf Korn & Sven Saßning, 2015. "Portfolio Optimization Using Forward-Looking Information," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 19(1), pages 467-490.
- Della Corte, Pasquale & Ramadorai, Tarun & Sarno, Lucio, 2016.
"Volatility risk premia and exchange rate predictability,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 21-40.
- Della Corte, Pasquale & Ramadorai, Tarun & Sarno, Lucio, 2013. "Volatility Risk Premia and Exchange Rate Predictability," CEPR Discussion Papers 9549, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Amir Akbari & Francesca Carrieri & Aytek Malkhozov, 2017. "Reversals in Global Market Integration and Funding Liquidity," International Finance Discussion Papers 1202, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sylvia Sarantopoulou-Chiourea & George Skiadopoulos, 2015. "A New Predictor of Real Economic Activity: The S&P 500 Option Implied Risk Aversion," Working Papers 741, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Baule, Rainer & Korn, Olaf & Saßning, Sven, 2013. "Which beta is best? On the information content of option-implied betas," CFR Working Papers 13-11, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Peter Christoffersen & Mathieu Fournier & Kris Jacobs, 2013. "The Factor Structure in Equity Options," CREATES Research Papers 2013-47, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Christoffersen, Peter & Jacobs, Kris & Chang, Bo Young, 2013. "Forecasting with Option-Implied Information," Handbook of Economic Forecasting, Elsevier.
- Hollstein, Fabian & Prokopczuk, Marcel & Wese Simen, Chardin, 2017. "The Term Structure of Systematic and Idiosyncratic Risk," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-618, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Brinkmann, Felix & Kempf, Alexander & Korn, Olaf, 2014. "Forward-looking measures of higher-order dependencies with an application to portfolio selection," CFR Working Papers 13-08 [rev.], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Brinkmann, Felix & Korn, Olaf, 2014. "Risk-adjusted option-implied moments," CFR Working Papers 14-07, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Hollstein, Fabian & Prokopczuk, Marcel, 2016. "Estimating Beta," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 51(04), pages 1437-1466, August.
- Martin, Ian & Wagner, Christian, 2016. "What is the Expected Return on a Stock?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11608, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Feunou Bruno & Tafolong Ernest, 2015.
"Fourier inversion formulas for multiple-asset option pricing,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 19(5), pages 531-559, December.
- Bruno Feunou & Ernest Tafolong, 2015. "Fourier Inversion Formulas for Multiple-Asset Option Pricing," Staff Working Papers 15-11, Bank of Canada.
- Peter Christoffersen & Xuhui (Nick) Pan, 2014. "Equity Portfolio Management Using Option Price Information," CREATES Research Papers 2015-05, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Muzzioli, Silvia, 2015. "The optimal corridor for implied volatility: From periods of calm to turmoil," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 77-94.
- Markopoulou, Chryssa & Skintzi, Vasiliki & Refenes, Apostolos, 2016. "On the predictability of model-free implied correlation," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 527-547.
- Hollstein, Fabian & Prokopczuk, Marcel & Wese Simen, Chardin, 2017. "How to Estimate Beta?," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-617, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Sara Cecchetti & Laura Sigalotti, 2013. "Forward-looking robust portfolio selection," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 913, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Kempf, Alexander & Korn, Olaf & Saßning, Sven, 2014. "Portfolio optimization using forward-looking information," CFR Working Papers 11-10 [rev.], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Brinkmann, Felix & Kempf, Alexander & Korn, Olaf, 2013. "Forward-looking measures of higher-order dependencies with an application to portfolio selection," CFR Working Papers 13-08, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Cosemans, Mathijs & Frehen, Rik & Schotman, Peter & Bauer, Rob, 2016. "Estimating security betas using prior information based on firm fundamentals," Other publications TiSEM f0f91c05-b59e-454c-a102-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:25:y:2012:i:10:p:3113-3140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.