Fuzzy Math, Disclosure Regulation, and Market Outcomes: Evidence from Truth-in-Lending Reform
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bai, Yiyi & Lu, Liping, 2020. "Households rejecting loan offers from banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 119(C).
- Brett Theodos & Christina Plerhoples Stacy & Devlin Hanson & Julian Jamison & Rebecca Daniels, 2020. "Do not swipe the small stuff: A randomized evaluation of rules of thumb‐based financial education," Journal of Consumer Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 701-722, June.
- Richard Disney & John Gathergood, 2011. "Financial Literacy ad Indebtedness: New Evidence for UK Consumers," Discussion Papers 11/05, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Gaganis, Chrysovalantis & Galariotis, Emilios & Pasiouras, Fotios & Staikouras, Christos, 2020.
"Bank profit efficiency and financial consumer protection policies,"
Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 98-116.
- Chrysovalantis Gaganis & Emilios C. Galariotis & Fotios Pasiouras & Christos Staikouras, 2020. "Bank Profit Efficiency and Financial Consumer Protection Policies," Post-Print hal-02870297, HAL.
- Gu, Yiquan & Wenzel, Tobias, 2012.
"Strategic obfuscation and consumer protection policy in financial markets: Theory and experimental evidence,"
DICE Discussion Papers
76, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Yiquan Gu & Tobias Wenzel, 2012. "Strategic Obfuscation and Consumer Protection Policy in Financial Markets: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Competition Policy (CCP) 2012-14, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- J. Collins, 2011. "Mortgage Mistakes? Demographic Factors Associated with Problematic Loan Application Behaviors," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 586-599, December.
- Rajat Deb & Prasenjit Deb & Sujit Majumder & Sourav Chakraborty & Kiran Sankar Chakraborty, 2019. "Answering Savings Puzzle About Small Saving Schemes and Mutual Funds: Evidence from Tripura," Metamorphosis: A Journal of Management Research, , vol. 18(1), pages 7-19, June.
- Peter Debbaut & Andra C. Ghent & Marianna Kudlyak, 2013.
"Are young borrowers bad borrowers? Evidence from the Credit CARD Act of 2009,"
13-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Andra Ghent, 2014. "Are Young Borrowers Bad Borrowers? Evidence from the Credit CARD Act of 2009," 2014 Meeting Papers 130, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Chaudhuri, Malika & Calantone, Roger J. & Voorhees, Clay M. & Cockrell, Seth, 2018. "Disentangling the effects of promotion mix on new product sales: An examination of disaggregated drivers and the moderating effect of product class," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 286-294.
- Matthew Levy & Joshua Tasoff, 2016. "Exponential-Growth Bias and Lifecycle Consumption," Journal of the European Economic Association, European Economic Association, vol. 14(3), pages 545-583.
- Perez-Truglia, Ricardo & Troiano, Ugo, 2018. "Shaming tax delinquents," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 120-137.
- Akey, Pat & Heimer, Rawley Z. & Lewellen, Stefan, 2021. "Politicizing consumer credit," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 139(2), pages 627-655.
- Disney, Richard & Gathergood, John, 2013. "Financial literacy and consumer credit portfolios," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2246-2254.
- Thomas S. Conkling, 2020. "Compliance and competition with heterogeneous service providers: the federal Lifeline program," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 74-104, February.
- Gathergood, John, 2012.
"Self-control, financial literacy and consumer over-indebtedness,"
Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 590-602.
- John Gathergood, 2012. "Self-Control, Financial Literacy and Consumer Over-Indebtedness," Discussion Papers 12/02, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Zinman, Jonathan, 2010.
"Restricting consumer credit access: Household survey evidence on effects around the Oregon rate cap,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 546-556, March.
- Jonathan Zinman, 2008. "Restricting consumer credit access: household survey evidence on effects around the Oregon rate cap," Working Papers 08-32, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Christian Leuz & Peter D. Wysocki, 2016. "The Economics of Disclosure and Financial Reporting Regulation: Evidence and Suggestions for Future Research," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 525-622, May.
- Bruno Ferman, 2016. "Reading the Fine Print: Information Disclosure in the Brazilian Credit Card Market," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 62(12), pages 3534-3548, December.
- Garcia Gonzalez, Javier, 2018. "Effects of Consumer Financial Protection Introduced after the Financial Crisis of 2007-2008," MPRA Paper 89226, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:24:y::i:2:p:506-534. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Oxford University Press to update the entry or send us the correct email address or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.