The Effect of Risk on the CEO Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thanassoulis, John, 2014.
"Bank pay caps, bank risk, and macroprudential regulation,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 139-151.
- John Thanassoulis, 2012. "Bank Pay Caps, Bank Risk, and Macroprudential Regulation," Economics Series Working Papers 636, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- C, Loran & Eckbo, Espen & Lu, Ching-Chih, 2014. "Does Executive Compensation Reflect Default Risk?," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2014/11, University of Stavanger.
- Vincenzo Quadrini & Ramon Marimon & Thomas Cooley, 2012.
"Risky Investments with Limited Commitment,"
2012 Meeting Papers
603, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Thomas Cooley & Ramon Marimon & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2013. "Risky Investments with Limited Commitment," Working Papers 13-17, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Thomas F. Cooley & Ramon Marimon & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2013. "Risky Investments with Limited Commitment," NBER Working Papers 19594, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cooley, Thomas F & Marimon, Ramon & Quadrini, Vincenzo, 2013. "Risky Investments with Limited Commitment," CEPR Discussion Papers 9725, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giannetti, Mariassunta, 2011.
"Serial CEO incentives and the structure of managerial contracts,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 633-662, October.
- Giannetti, Mariassunta, 2007. "Serial CEO Incentives and the Structure of Managerial Contracts," CEPR Discussion Papers 6422, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:oup:rfinst:v:30:y:2017:i:10:p:3605-3635. is not listed on IDEAS
- Carola Frydman & Dirk Jenter, 2010.
Annual Review of Financial Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 2(1), pages 75-102, December.
- Carola Frydman & Dirk Jenter, 2010. "CEO Compensation," NBER Working Papers 16585, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carola Frydman & Dirk Jenter, 2010. "CEO Compensation," CESifo Working Paper Series 3277, CESifo Group Munich.
- Frydman, Carola & Jenter, Dirk, 2010. "CEO Compensation," Research Papers 2069, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Croci, Ettore & Petmezas, Dimitris, 2015. "Do risk-taking incentives induce CEOs to invest? Evidence from acquisitions," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 1-23.
- Custódio, Cláudia & Ferreira, Miguel A. & Matos, Pedro, 2013. "Generalists versus specialists: Lifetime work experience and chief executive officer pay," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 471-492.
- Kim, E. Han & Lu, Yao, 2011. "CEO ownership, external governance, and risk-taking," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 272-292.
- Xavier Gabaix & Augustin Landier & Julien Sauvagnat, 2014.
"CEO Pay and Firm Size: An Update After the Crisis,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 124(574), pages 40-59, February.
- Gabaix, Xavier & Landier, Augustin & Sauvagnat, Julien, 2013. "CEO Pay and Firm Size: an Update after the Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 9498, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Xavier Gabaix & Augustin Landier & Julien Sauvagnat, 2013. "CEO Pay and Firm Size: an Update after the Crisis," NBER Working Papers 19078, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- AZOUZI Mohamed Ali & JARBOUI Anis, 2013. "Why CEO Emotional Biases Affect Firm Assets Specificity Choice Bayesian Network Method: The Evidence from Tunisia," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(3), pages 329-350, March.
- Zhiguo He & Si Li & Bin Wei & Jianfeng Yu, 2014.
"Uncertainty, Risk, and Incentives: Theory and Evidence,"
INFORMS, vol. 60(1), pages 206-226, January.
- Zhiguo He & Si Li & Bin Wei & Jianfeng Yu, 2013. "Uncertainty, risk, and incentives: theory and evidence," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-18, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:eee:advacc:v:34:y:2016:i:c:p:64-76 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean Canil & Bruce Rosser, 2015. "Evidence on exercise pricing in CEO option grants in two countries," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 383-410, November.
- Gormley, Todd A. & Matsa, David A. & Milbourn, Todd, 2013. "CEO compensation and corporate risk: Evidence from a natural experiment," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 79-101.
- Chaigneau, Pierre & Sahuguet, Nicolas, 2013. "The effect of monitoring on CEO pay practices in a matching equilibrium," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 55405, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:125:y:2017:i:1:p:48-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chaigneau, Pierre, 2013. "Risk-shifting and the regulation of bank CEOs’ compensation," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 778-789.
- John Thanassoulis, 2013. "Industry Structure, Executive Pay, and Short-Termism," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 59(2), pages 402-419, June.
- Tanseli Savaser & Elif Şişli-Ciamarra, 2017.
"Managerial Performance Incentives and Firm Risk during Economic Expansions and Recessions,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 21(2), pages 911-944.
- Elif Sisli Ciamarra & Tanseli Savaser, 2015. "Managerial Performance Incentives and Firm Risk during Economic Expansions and Recessions," Working Papers 93, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Simona Catuogno & Sara Saggese & Fabrizia Sarto & Riccardo Viganò, 2016. "Shedding light on the aim of stock options: a literature review," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 20(2), pages 387-411, June.
- Pierre Chaigneau, 2012. "The Optimal Timing of CEO Compensation," Cahiers de recherche 1207, CIRPEE.
- Peng, Lin & Röell, Ailsa A & Tang, Hongfei, 2016. "CEO Incentives: Measurement, Determinants, and Impact on Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 11417, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:24:y:2011:i:8:p:2822-2863. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .