The Private Equity Advantage: Leveraged Buyout Firms and Relationship Banking
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tobias Berg & Daniel Streitz & Michael Wedow, 2015. "Real Effects of Securitization," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1514, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Leonel Arango Vásquez & Eduardo Alexander Duque Grisales, 2016. "Capital riesgo y dinero inteligente: aportes de valor no monetario," CONTEXTO (ARTICULOS SOBRE ECONOMÍA), UNIVERSIDAD EXTERNADO DE COLOMBIA, February.
- Adam, Tim R. & Burg, Valentin & Scheinert, Tobias & Streitz, Daniel, 2014. "Managerial Optimism and Debt Contract Design: The Case of Syndicated Loans," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 475, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Becker, Bo & Ivashina, Victoria, 2017. "Financial Repression in the European Sovereign Debt Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 12185, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tykvová, Tereza & Borell, Mariela, 2012.
"Do private equity owners increase risk of financial distress and bankruptcy?,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 138-150.
- Tykvová, Tereza & Borell, Mariela, 2011. "Do private equity owners increase risk of financial distress and bankruptcy?," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-076, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ulf Axelson & Tim Jenkinson & Per Strömberg & Michael S. Weisbach, 2013.
"Borrow Cheap, Buy High? The Determinants of Leverage and Pricing in Buyouts,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 68(6), pages 2223-2267, December.
- Axelson, Ulf & Jenkinson, Tim & Stromberg, Per & Weisbach, Michael S., 2010. "Borrow Cheap, Buy High? The Determinants of Leverage and Pricing in Buyouts," Working Paper Series 2010-9, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Axelson, Ulf & Jenkinson, Tim & Strömberg, Per & Weisbach, Michael S., 2012. "Borrow cheap, buy high?: the determinants of leverage and pricing in buyouts," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 43088, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ulf Axelson & Tim Jenkinsom & Per Strömberg & Michael S. Weisbach, 2012. "Borrow Cheap, Buy High? The Determinants of Leverage and Pricing in Buyouts," FMG Discussion Papers dp698, Financial Markets Group.
- Axelson, Ulf & Jenkinson, Tim & Strömberg, Per Johan & Weisbach, Michael, 2012. "Borrow Cheap, Buy High? The Determinants of Leverage and Pricing in Buyouts," CEPR Discussion Papers 8914, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ulf Axelson & Tim Jenkinson & Per Strömberg & Michael S. Weisbach, 2010. "Borrow Cheap, Buy High? The Determinants of Leverage and Pricing in Buyouts," NBER Working Papers 15952, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Badertscher, Brad A. & Katz, Sharon P. & Rego, Sonja O., 2013. "The separation of ownership and control and corporate tax avoidance," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 228-250.
- repec:eee:jfinin:v:31:y:2017:i:c:p:77-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baran, Lindsay C. & King, Tao-Hsien Dolly, 2010. "Going private transactions, bondholder returns, and wealth transfer effects," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1856-1872, August.
- João Pinto & Luís Pacheco & Paulo Alves & M. Ricardo Cunha, 2016. "How banks price loans in leveraged buy-outs: an empirical analysis of spreads determinants," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 04, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Grupp, Marcel, 2015. "On the impact of leveraged buyouts on bank systemic risk," SAFE Working Paper Series 101, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- repec:bla:ecnote:v:46:y:2017:i:3:p:633-648 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bengtsson, Ola, 2013. "Relational venture capital financing of serial founders," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 308-334.
- Grupp, Marcel & Rauch, Christian & Umber, Marc P. & Walz, Uwe, 2015. "The influence of leveraged buyouts on target firms' competitors," SAFE Working Paper Series 99, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Marc Martos-Vila & Matthew Rhodes-Kropf & Jarrad Harford, 2013. "Financial vs. Strategic Buyers," NBER Working Papers 19378, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:jfinin:v:23:y:2014:i:2:p:177-213 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shai Bernstein & Josh Lerner & Filippo Mezzanotti, 2017. "Private Equity and Financial Fragility during the Crisis," NBER Working Papers 23626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Achleitner, Ann-Kristin & Braun, Reiner & Tappeiner, Florian, 2009. "Structure and determinants of financial covenants in leveraged buyouts - evidence from an economy with strong creditor rights," CEFS Working Paper Series 2009-15, Technische Universität München (TUM), Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS).
- Lloyd Blenman & Nischala Reddy, 2014. "Leveraged Buyout Activity: A Tale of Developed and Developing Economies," Journal of Financial Management, Markets and Institutions, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 157-184, December.
- Braun, Reiner & Engel, Nico & Hieber, Peter & Zagst, Rudi, 2011. "The risk appetite of private equity sponsors," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 815-832.
- Steven N. Kaplan & Per Stromberg, 2009. "Leveraged Buyouts and Private Equity," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(1), pages 121-146, Winter.
- Achleitner, Ann-Kristin & Braun, Reiner & Engel, Nico, 2011. "Value creation and pricing in buyouts: Empirical evidence from Europe and North America," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 146-161.
- Officer, Micah S. & Ozbas, Oguzhan & Sensoy, Berk A., 2010. "Club deals in leveraged buyouts," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 214-240, November.
- Paglia, John K. & Harjoto, Maretno A., 2014. "The effects of private equity and venture capital on sales and employment growth in small and medium-sized businesses," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 177-197.
- Lily Fang & Victoria Ivashina & Josh Lerner, 2013. "Combining Banking with Private Equity Investing," NBER Working Papers 19300, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:24:y:2011:i:7:p:2462-2498. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.