Collateral Values by Asset Class: Evidence from Primary Securities Dealers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corradin, Stefano & Heider, Florian & Hoerova, Marie, 2017. "On collateral: implications for financial stability and monetary policy," Working Paper Series 2107, European Central Bank.
- D'Amico, Stefania & Fan, Roger & Kitzul, Yuriy, 2013.
"The Scarcity Value of Treasury Collateral: Repo Market Effects of Security-Specific Supply and Demand Factors,"
Working Paper Series
WP-2013-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- D'Amico, Stefania & Fan, Roger & Kitsul, Yuriy, 2014. "The scarcity value of Treasury collateral: Repo market effects of security-specific supply and demand factors," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-60, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bottazzi, Jean-Marc & Luque, Jaime & Pascoa, Mario R. & Sundaresan, Suresh, 2011.
"The dollar squeeze of the financial crisis,"
UC3M Working papers. Economics
we1139, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Jean-Marc Bottazzi & Jaime Luque & Mário R. Páscoa & Suresh Sundaresan, 2012. "The dollar squeeze of the financial crisis," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12009, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jean-Marc Bottazzi & Jaime Luque & Mário R. Páscoa & Suresh Sundaresan, 2012. "The Dollar Squeeze of the Financial Crisis," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00673982, HAL.
- Fuhrer, Lucas Marc & Müller, Benjamin & Steiner, Luzian, 2017. "The Liquidity Coverage Ratio and security prices," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 292-311.
- Nyborg, Kjell G., 2017. "Central bank collateral frameworks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 198-214.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:83:y:2017:i:c:p:232-248 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christophe Hurlin & Gregoire Iseli & Christophe Pérignon & Stanley Yeung, 2014. "The Counterparty Risk Exposure of ETF Investors," Working Papers halshs-01023807, HAL.
- Warren B. Hrunga & Jason S. Seligman, 2015.
"Responses to the Financial Crisis, Treasury Debt, and the Impact on Short-Term Money Markets,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 11(1), pages 151-190, January.
- Warren B. Hrung & Jason S. Seligman, 2011. "Responses to the financial crisis, treasury debt, and the impact on short-term money markets," Staff Reports 481, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Yuriy Kitsul & Marcelo Ochoa, 2016. "Funding Liquidity Risk and the Cross-section of MBS Returns," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-052, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jean-Sébastien Fontaine & René Garcia & Sermin Gungor, 2015.
"Funding Liquidity, Market Liquidity and the Cross-Section of Stock Returns,"
Staff Working Papers
15-12, Bank of Canada.
- Jean-Sébastien Fontaine & René Garcia & Sermin Gungor, 2016. "Funding Liquidity, Market Liquidity and the Cross-Section of Stock Returns," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-21, CIRANO.
- Morten L. Bech & Elizabeth C. Klee & Viktors Stebunovs, 2012. "Arbitrage, liquidity and exit: the repo and federal funds markets before, during, and emerging from the financial crisis," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-21, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Filipović, Damir & Trolle, Anders B., 2013. "The term structure of interbank risk," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(3), pages 707-733.
- Narayan Bulusu & Sermin Gungor, 2018. "Government of Canada Securities in the Cash, Repo and Securities Lending Markets," Discussion Papers 18-4, Bank of Canada.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2015. "Central bank operating frameworks and collateral markets," CGFS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 53.
- Paolo Zagaglia, 2013. "Forecasting Long-Term Interest Rates with a General-Equilibrium Model of the Euro Area: What Role for Liquidity Services of Bonds?," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 20(4), pages 383-430, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:24:y:2011:i:1:p:248-278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.