Relative Wealth Concerns and Complementarities in Information Acquisition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:oup:restud:v:82:y:2015:i:4:p:1533-1567. is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:jeurec:v:15:y:2017:i:4:p:877-909. is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohammad Davoodalhosseini, 2018. "Adverse Selection with Heterogeneously Informed Agents," Staff Working Papers 18-7, Bank of Canada.
- Antonio Mele & Francesco Sangiorgi, 2009.
"Ambiguity, Information Acquisition and Price Swings in Asset Markets,"
FMG Discussion Papers
dp633, Financial Markets Group.
- Mele, Antonio & Sangiorgi, Francesco, 2009. "Ambiguity, information acquisition and price swings in asset markets," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24424, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Curatola, Giuliano, 2016. "Preference evolution and the dynamics of capital markets," SAFE Working Paper Series 128, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:50:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11187-016-9834-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Larson, Nathan, 2011. "Clustering on the same news sources in an asset market," MPRA Paper 32823, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goldstein, Itay & Ozdenoren, Emre & Yuan, Kathy, 2013.
"Trading frenzies and their impact on real investment,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 566-582.
- Kathy Yuan & Emre Ozdenoren & Itay Goldstein, 2010. "Trading Frenzies and Their Impact on Real Investment," 2010 Meeting Papers 94, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Itay Goldstein & Emre Ozdenoren & Kathy Yuan, 2011. "Trading Frenzies and their Impact on Real Investment," FMG Discussion Papers dp670, Financial Markets Group.
- Goldstein, Itay & Ozdenoren, Emre & Yuan, Kathy, 2010. "Trading Frenzies and Their Impact on Real Investment," CEPR Discussion Papers 7652, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Niu, Zilong, 2013. "Relative Performance Concerns, Attention Allocation and Complementarities in Information Acquisition," MPRA Paper 51194, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Nov 2013.
- Liyan Yang & Itay Goldstein, 2012. "Information Diversity and Market Efficiency Spirals," 2012 Meeting Papers 349, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Levy, Moshe & Levy, Haim, 2015. "Keeping up with the Joneses and optimal diversification," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 29-38.
- Matthijs Breugem & Adrian Buss, 2017. "Institutional Investors and Information Acquisition: Implications for Asset Prices and Informational Efficiency," NBER Working Papers 23561, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Avdis, Efstathios, 2016. "Information tradeoffs in dynamic financial markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(3), pages 568-584.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:140:y:2017:i:c:p:197-223 is not listed on IDEAS
- García, Diego & Norli, Øyvind, 2012. "Geographic dispersion and stock returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(3), pages 547-565.
- Manela, Asaf, 2014. "The value of diffusing information," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 181-199.
- Curatola, Giuliano & Dergunov, Ilya, 2017. "International capital markets with time-varying preferences," SAFE Working Paper Series 176, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:24:y:2011:i:1:p:169-207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.