The Bear's Lair: Index Credit Default Swaps and the Subprime Mortgage Crisis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Efthymios G. Tsionas, 2014. "On modeling banking risk," Working Papers 183, Bank of Greece.
- Flavin, Thomas J. & Sheenan, Lisa, 2015.
"The role of U.S. subprime mortgage-backed assets in propagating the crisis: Contagion or interdependence?,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 167-186.
- Thomas Flavin & Lisa Sheenan, 2015. "The role of U.S. subprime mortgage-backed assets in propagating the crisis:contagion or interdependence?," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n260-15.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- José Jorge, 2016. "Sovereign Ratings and Investor Behavior," CEF.UP Working Papers 1601, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Tsionas, Mike G., 2016. "Parameters measuring bank risk and their estimation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(1), pages 291-304.
- Augustin, Patrick & Subrahmanyam, Marti G. & Tang, Dragon Yongjun & Wang, Sarah Qian, 2014. "Credit Default Swaps: A Survey," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 9(1-2), pages 1-196, December.
- Beltratti, Andrea & Spear, Nasser & Szabo, Mark Daniel, 2013. "The Value Relevance and Timeliness of Write-downs During the Financial Crisis of 2007–2009," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 467-494.
- Rossen Valkanov & Andra Ghent, 2014. "Complexity in Structured Finance: Financial Wizardry or Smoke and Mirrors," 2014 Meeting Papers 104, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Wojtowicz, Marcin, 2014. "CDOs and the financial crisis: Credit ratings and fair premia," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 1-13.
- Warren Bailey & Lin Zheng & Yinggang Zhou, 2012. "What Makes the VIX Tick?," Working Papers 222012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Lahiani, Amine & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Gupta, Rangan, 2016.
"Linkages between financial sector CDS spreads and macroeconomic influence in a nonlinear setting,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 443-456.
- Amine Lahiani & Shawkat Hammoudeh & Rangan Gupta, 2014. "Linkages between Financial Sector CDS Spreads and Macroeconomic Influence in a Nonlinear Setting," Working Papers 201456, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Beatty, Anne & Liao, Scott, 2014. "Financial accounting in the banking industry: A review of the empirical literature," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 339-383.
- Driessen, Joost & Van Hemert, Otto, 2012. "Pricing of commercial real estate securities during the 2007–2009 financial crisis," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 37-61.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:24:y:2011:i:10:p:3250-3280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.