The Representative Agent of an Economy with External Habit Formation and Heterogeneous Risk Aversion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sylvia Sarantopoulou-Chiourea & George Skiadopoulos, 2015. "A New Predictor of Real Economic Activity: The S&P 500 Option Implied Risk Aversion," Working Papers 741, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Chabakauri, Georgy, 2010. "Asset pricing with heterogeneous investors and portfolio constraints," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 43142, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Georgy Chabakauri, 2012. "Asset Pricing with Heterogeneous Investors and Portfolio Constraints," 2012 Meeting Papers 636, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Harjoat S. Bhamra & Raman Uppal, 2014.
"Asset Prices with Heterogeneity in Preferences and Beliefs,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 27(2), pages 519-580.
- Raman Uppal & Harjoat Bhamra, 2013. "Asset Prices with Heterogeneity in Preferences and Beliefs," 2013 Meeting Papers 1344, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bhamra, Harjoat Singh & Uppal, Raman, 2013. "Asset Prices with Heterogeneity in Preferences and Beliefs," CEPR Discussion Papers 9459, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roman Muraviev, 2013. "Market selection with learning and catching up with the Joneses," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 273-304, April.
- Jana Bielagk & Arnaud Lionnet & Gonçalo Dos Reis, 2015. "Equilibrium pricing under relative performance concerns," Working Papers hal-01245812, HAL.
- Barnett, Richard & Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Bunzel, Helle, 2016. "The Fight-or-Flight Response to the Joneses," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2016-12, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Jana Bielagk & Arnaud Lionnet & Goncalo Dos Reis, 2015. "Equilibrium pricing under relative performance concerns," Papers 1511.04218, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2017.
- Eduard Dubin & Olesya V. Grishchenko & Vasily Kartashov, 2012. "Habit formation heterogeneity: Implications for aggregate asset pricing," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-07, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Xue-Zhong He & Lei Shi & Min Zheng, 2012. "Asset Pricing Under Keeping Up With the Joneses and Heterogeneous Beliefs," Research Paper Series 302, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Alfredo Omar Palafox-Roca & Francisco Venegas-martínez, 2014. "Average consumer decisions in an economy with heterogeneous subjective discount rates and risk aversion coefficients: the finite horizon case," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(2), pages 842-849.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:23:y:2010:i:8:p:3017-3047. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.