Temporary versus Permanent Shocks: Explaining Corporate Financial Policies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Costas Lambrinoudakis & Michael Neumann & George Skiadopoulos, 2014. "Capital Structure and Financial Flexibility: Expectations of Future Shocks," Working Papers 731, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Restrepo Ochoa, Diana C. & Correia, Ricardo & Peña, Juan Ignacio & Población, Javier, 2015.
"Expropriation risk, investment decisions and economic sectors,"
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 326-342.
- Vaz Antunes Pereira Correia, José Ricardo & Peña Sánchez de Rivera, Juan Ignacio & Restrepo Ochoa, Diana Constanza & Población, Javier, 2014. "Expropriation risk, investment decisions and economic sectors," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb142309, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Strebulaev, Ilya A. & Whited, Toni M., 2012. "Dynamic Models and Structural Estimation in Corporate Finance," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 6(1–2), pages 1-163, November.
- Hugonnier, Julien & Malamud, Semyon & Morellec, Erwan, 2015. "Credit market frictions and capital structure dynamics," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 1130-1158.
- Décamps, Jean-Paul & Gryglewicz, S. & Morellec, E. & Villeneuve, Stéphane, 2015.
"Corporate Policies with Temporary and Permanent Shocks,"
IDEI Working Papers
843, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Mar 2016.
- Décamps, Jean-Paul & Gryglewicz, S. & Morellec, E. & Villeneuve, Stéphane, 2015. "Corporate Policies with Temporary and Permanent Shocks," TSE Working Papers 15-552, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised 15 Jun 2016.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:292-312 is not listed on IDEAS
- Koetter, Michael & Noth, Felix & Rehbein, Oliver, 2016. "Borrowers under water! Rare disasters, regional banks, and recovery lending," IWH Discussion Papers 31/2016, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- repec:eee:moneco:v:87:y:2017:i:c:p:13-33 is not listed on IDEAS
- Décamps, Jean Paul & Gryglewicz, Sebastian & Morellec, Erwan & Villeneuve, Stéphane, 2015. "Corporate policies with permanent and temporary shocks," CEPR Discussion Papers 10420, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:cte:wbrepe:wb142304 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:23:y:2010:i:7:p:2591-2647. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.