Information, the Cost of Credit, and Operational Eﬃciency: An Empirical Study of Microfinance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Ellul & Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano & Fausto Panunzi, 2016.
"Transparency, Tax Pressure, and Access to Finance,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 20(1), pages 37-76.
- Andrew Ellul & Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano & Fausto Panunzi, 2012. "Transparency, Tax Pressure and Access to Finance," FMG Discussion Papers dp705, Financial Markets Group.
- Ellul, Andrew & Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco & Panunzi, Fausto, 2012. "Transparency, Tax Pressure and Access to Finance," CEPR Discussion Papers 8939, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew Ellul & Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano & Fausto Panunzi, 2012. "Transparency, Tax Pressure and Access to Finance," CSEF Working Papers 310, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 04 Feb 2015.
- Michael Delgado & Christopher Parmeter & Valentina Hartarska & Roy Mersland, 2015. "Should all microfinance institutions mobilize microsavings? Evidence from economies of scope," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 193-225, February.
- Carli, Francesco & Uras, R.B., 2014. "Optimal Joint Liability Lending and with Costly Peer Monitoring," Discussion Paper 2014-075, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Andra C. Ghent & Rubén Hernández-Murillo & Michael T. Owyang, 2015.
"Did Affordable Housing Legislation Contribute to the Subprime Securities Boom?,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 43(4), pages 820-854, November.
- Rubén Hernández-Murillo & Andra C. Ghent & Michael T. Owyang, 2012. "Did affordable housing legislation contribute to the subprime securities boom?," Working Papers 2012-005, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Goodell, John, 2013. "Lending to women in microfinance: influence of social trust and national culture Lending to women in microfinance: influence of social trust and national culture," Working Paper 1317, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Tchakoute Tchuigoua, Hubert, 2016. "Buffer capital in microfinance institutions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3523-3537.
- Ghosh, Suman & Van Tassel, Eric, 2013. "Funding microfinance under asymmetric information," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 8-15.
- Guillermo Baquero & Malika Hamadi & Andréas Heinen, 2012.
"Competition, loan rates and information dispersion in microcredit markets,"
ESMT Research Working Papers
ESMT-12-02, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- AndrÃ©as Heinen & M. Hamadi & Guillermo Baquero, 2013. "Competition, Loan Rates and Information Dispersion in Microcredit Markets," Working Paper CRENoS 201314, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:23:y:2010:i:6:p:2560-2590. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .