Information Immobility and Foreign Portfolio Investment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bekaert, Geert & Hoyem, Kenton & Hu, Wei-Yin & Ravina, Enrichetta, 2017. "Who is internationally diversified? Evidence from the 401(k) plans of 296 firms," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 86-112.
- Boermans, Martijn A. & Vermeulen, Robert, 2016. "Newton meets Van Leeuwenhoek: Identifying international investors’ common currency preferences," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 62-65.
- Chiţu, Livia & Eichengreen, Barry & Mehl, Arnaud, 2014.
"History, gravity and international finance,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 104-129.
- Mehl, Arnaud & Eichengreen, Barry & Chiţu, Livia, 2012. "History, gravity and international finance," Working Paper Series 1466, European Central Bank.
- Livia Chițu & Barry Eichengreen & Arnaud J. Mehl, 2013. "History, Gravity and International Finance," NBER Working Papers 18697, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yaman O. Erzurumlu & Giray Gozgor, 2014. "Co-movement of Foreign Direct and Portfolio Investments in Central and Eastern Europe," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(3), pages 457-464.
- Geert Bekaert & Kenton Hoyem & Wei-Yin Hu & Enrichetta Ravina, 2015. "Who is Internationally Diversified? Evidence from 296 401(k)," NBER Working Papers 21236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karolyi, G. Andrew & Ng, David T. & Prasad, Eswar, 2015.
"The Coming Wave: Where Do Emerging Market Investors Put Their Money?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9405, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- G. Andrew Karolyi & David T. Ng & Eswar S. PrasadAuthor-Workplace-Name: Cornell University, 2016. "The Coming Wave: Where Do Emerging Market Investors Put Their Money?," Working Papers 042016, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- G. Andrew Karolyi & David T. Ng & Eswar S. Prasad, 2015. "The Coming Wave: Where Do Emerging Market Investors Put Their Money?," NBER Working Papers 21661, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cyn-Young Park & Rogelio V. Mercado, 2014.
"Equity home bias, financial integration, and regulatory reforms: implications for emerging Asia,"
Chapters,in: Global Shock, Risks, and Asian Financial Reform, chapter 9, pages 347-376
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Park, Cyn-Young & Mercado, Jr., Rogelio V., 2014. "Equity Home Bias, Financial Integration, and Regulatory Reforms: Implications for Emerging Asia," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 133, Asian Development Bank.
- Giannetti, Mariassunta & Laeven, Luc, 2012.
"The flight home effect: Evidence from the syndicated loan market during financial crises,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 23-43.
- Giannetti, Mariassunta & Laeven, Luc, 2011. "The Flight Home Effect: Evidence from the Syndicated Loan Market During Financial Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers 8337, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Muradoğlu, Yaz Gülnur & Onay, Ceylan & Phylaktis, Kate, 2014. "European integration and corporate financing," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 138-157.
- Mingjun Hou & Heng Liu & Peihua Fan & Zelong Wei, 2016. "Does CSR practice pay off in East Asian firms? A meta-analytic investigation," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 195-228, March.
- Julio, Brandon & Yook, Youngsuk, 2016. "Policy uncertainty, irreversibility, and cross-border flows of capital," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 13-26.
- Rajesh Chakrabarti & Krishnamurthy Subramanian & Sesha Meka & Kuntluru Sudershan, 2013. "Infrastructure and FDI: Evidence from district-level data in India," Working papers 130, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Michael, Bryane, 2015. "Foreign Under-Investment in US Securities and the Role of Relational Capital," EconStor Preprints 109961, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Weichieh Su & Mike W. Peng & Weiqiang Tan & Yan-Leung Cheung, 2016. "The Signaling Effect of Corporate Social Responsibility in Emerging Economies," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 134(3), pages 479-491, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:23:y:2010:i:6:p:2429-2463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.