The Economic Consequences of IPO Spinning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Zubair Mumtaz & Zachary A. Smith & Ather Maqsood Ahmed, 2016. "An examination of short-run performance of IPOs using Extreme Bounds Analysis," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 43(1 Year 20), pages 71-95, June.
- Boeh, Kevin K. & Dunbar, Craig, 2016. "Underwriter deal pipeline and the pricing of IPOs," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 383-399.
- Fernando, Chitru S. & Gatchev, Vladimir A. & May, Anthony D. & Megginson, William L., 2015. "Prestige without purpose? Reputation, differentiation, and pricing in U.S. equity underwriting," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 41-63.
- Liu, Xiaoding & Ritter, Jay R., 2011. "Local underwriter oligopolies and IPO underpricing," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 579-601.
- Stefano Paleari & Andrea Signori & Silvio Vismara, 2014. "How Do Underwriters Select Peers When Valuing IPOs?," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 43(4), pages 731-755, December.
- Chen, Tao & Harford, Jarrad & Lin, Chen, 2015. "Do analysts matter for governance? Evidence from natural experiments," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 383-410.
- Bertoni, Fabio & Giudici, Giancarlo, 2014. "The strategic reallocation of IPO shares," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 211-222.
- repec:oup:rcorpf:v:2:y:2014:i:2:p:188-234. is not listed on IDEAS
- Tian, Lihui, 2011. "Regulatory underpricing: Determinants of Chinese extreme IPO returns," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 78-90, January.
- Hao, (Grace) Qing, 2011. "Securities litigation, withdrawal risk and initial public offerings," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 438-456, June.
- Bradley, Daniel & Clarke, Jonathan & Cooney, John, 2012. "The impact of reputation on analysts’ conflicts of interest: Hot versus cold markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2190-2202.
- Carr Bettis & John Bizjak & Swaminathan Kalpathy, 2015. "Why Do Insiders Hedge Their Ownership? An Empirical Examination," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 44(3), pages 655-683, September.
- Cooney, John W. & Madureira, Leonardo & Singh, Ajai K. & Yang, Ke, 2015. "Social ties and IPO outcomes," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 129-146.
- repec:eee:moneco:v:90:y:2017:i:c:p:158-175 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gounopoulos, Dimitrios & Kallias, Antonios & Kallias, Konstantinos & Tzeremes, Panayiotis G., 2017. "Political money contributions of U.S. IPOs," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 19-38.
- Houston, Joel F. & Lin, Chen & Ma, Yue, 2011. "Media ownership, concentration and corruption in bank lending," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 326-350, May.
- Gounopoulos, Dimitrios & Kallias, Konstantinos & Newton, David & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2016. "Political connections and IPO underpricing: An efficiency problem," MPRA Paper 69427, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chang, Kiyoung & Kim, Yong-Cheol & Kim, Young Sang & Thornton, John H., 2012. "Unintended regulatory consequences: Evidence from the Korean IPOs," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 292-309.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:23:y:2010:i:5:p:2024-2059. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.