Do Envious CEOs Cause Merger Waves?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DeMarzo, Peter & Kaniel, Ron, 2016. "Relative Pay for Non-Relative Performance: Keeping up with the Joneses with Optimal Contracts," CEPR Discussion Papers 11538, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Garfinkel, Jon A. & Hankins, Kristine Watson, 2011. "The role of risk management in mergers and merger waves," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 515-532, September.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:46:y:2017:i:c:p:207-231 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mike Burkart & Konrad Raff, 2015.
"Performance Pay, CEO Dismissal, and the Dual Role of Takeovers,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 19(4), pages 1383-1414.
- Mike Burkart & Konrad Raff, 2011. "Performance Pay, CEO Dismissal, and the Dual Role of Takeovers," FMG Discussion Papers dp694, Financial Markets Group.
- Burkart, Mike & Raff, Konrad, 2015. "Performance pay, CEO dismissal, and the dual role of takeovers," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69539, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Burkart, Mike & Raff, Konrad, 2012. "Performance Pay, CEO Dismissal, and the Dual Role of Takeovers," CEPR Discussion Papers 8794, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hiroyuki Taguchi & Taichi Yanagawa, 2013. "The dynamic impacts of M&A on employment in Japan," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 17(2), pages 511-533, May.
- Wang, Xunxiao & Wu, Chongfeng & Xu, Weidong, 2015. "When to buy or sell in supply chains with the presence of mergers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 137-145.
- Khansa, Lara, 2015. "M&As and market value creation in the information security industry," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 113-134.
- Mark Armstrong & Steffen Huck, 2011.
"Behavioral Economics as Applied to Firms: A Primer,"
Competition Policy International, vol. 1.
- Mark Armstrong & Steffen Huck, 2010. "Behavioral Economics as Applied to Firms: A Primer," CPI Journal, Competition Policy International, vol. 6.
- Armstrong, Mark & Huck, Steffen, 2010. "Behavioral economics as applied to firms: a primer," MPRA Paper 20356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Armstrong & Steffen Huck, 2010. "Behavioral Economics as Applied to Firms: A Primer," CESifo Working Paper Series 2937, CESifo Group Munich.
- Huang, Sheng, 2014. "Managerial expertise, corporate decisions and firm value: Evidence from corporate refocusing," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 348-375.
- Yixi Ning & Xiankui Hu & Xavier Garza-Gomez, 2015. "An empirical analysis of the impact of large changes in institutional ownership on CEO compensation risk," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 39(1), pages 23-47, January.
- Ulrich Erxleben & Dirk Schiereck, 2015. "Wealth creation of mergers in downturn markets," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 317-345, October.
- Caiazza, Stefano & Pozzolo, Alberto Franco, 2016. "The determinants of failed takeovers in the banking sector: Deal or country characteristics?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 72(S), pages 92-103.
- David Hirshleife, 2015. "Behavioral Finance," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 7(1), pages 133-159, December.
- repec:oup:rcorpf:v:6:y:2017:i:2:p:174-233. is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:23:y:2010:i:2:p:487-517. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .