The Role of Institutional Investors in Initial Public Offerings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anderson, Christopher W. & Huang, Jian, 2017. "Institutional investment in IPOs and post-IPO M&A activity," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1-18.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:46:y:2017:i:c:p:1-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cuf:journl:y:2017:v:18:i:1:tang:wu:xu is not listed on IDEAS
- Massimo G. Colombo & Kourosh Shafi, 2016. "The impact of patenting on the size of high-tech firms: the role of venture capital and product market regulation," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 43(1), pages 85-103, March.
- Xiang, Erwei & Tian, Gloria Y. & Yang, Fan & Liu, Zhiyuan, 2014. "Do mutual funds have information advantage? Evidence from seasoned equity offerings in China," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 70-79.
- Bajo, Emanuele & Barbi, Massimiliano & Petrella, Giovanni, 2017. "Do firms get what they pay for? A second thought on over-allotment option in IPOs," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 219-232.
- Cécile Carpentier & Jean-Marc Suret, 2009. "The Canadian Public Venture Capital Market," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-08, CIRANO.
- Chang, Kiyoung & Kim, Yong-Cheol & Kim, Young Sang & Thornton, John H., 2012. "Unintended regulatory consequences: Evidence from the Korean IPOs," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 292-309.
- repec:eee:finmar:v:36:y:2017:i:c:p:40-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bajo, Emanuele & Chemmanur, Thomas J. & Simonyan, Karen & Tehranian, Hassan, 2016. "Underwriter networks, investor attention, and initial public offerings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 376-408.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:47:y:2017:i:c:p:151-173 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krigman, Laurie & Jeffus, Wendy, 2016. "IPO pricing as a function of your investment banks' past mistakes: The case of Facebook," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 335-344.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:23:y:2010:i:12:p:4496-4540. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.