Stock and Option Grants with Performance-based Vesting Provisions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:joacli:v:38:y:2017:i:c:p:14-33 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carola Frydman & Dirk Jenter, 2010.
Annual Review of Financial Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 2(1), pages 75-102, December.
- Carola Frydman & Dirk Jenter, 2010. "CEO Compensation," NBER Working Papers 16585, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frydman, Carola & Jenter, Dirk, 2010. "CEO Compensation," Research Papers 2069, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Carola Frydman & Dirk Jenter, 2010. "CEO Compensation," CESifo Working Paper Series 3277, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alex Edmans & Vivian W. Fang & Katharina A. Lewellen, 2013. "Equity Vesting and Managerial Myopia," NBER Working Papers 19407, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- King, Timothy & Srivastav, Abhishek & Williams, Jonathan, 2016. "What's in an education? Implications of CEO education for bank performance," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 287-308.
- Larcker, David F. & McCall, Allan L. & Ormazabal, Gaizka, 2012. "Outsourcing Shareholder Voting to Proxy Advisory Firms," Research Papers 2105, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:99-125 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alex Edmans & Xavier Gabaix, 2016. "Executive Compensation: A Modern Primer," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 54(4), pages 1232-1287, December.
- Susana Alvarez-Diez & J. Samuel Baixauli-Soler & Maria Belda-Ruiz, 2016. "Early Exercise Behaviour in Performance-vested Stock Option Grants," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 17(1), pages 55-78, May.
- Fang, Hongyan & Nofsinger, John R. & Quan, Juan, 2015. "The effects of employee stock option plans on operating performance in Chinese firms," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 141-159.
- Edmans, Alex & Gabaix, Xavier & Sadzik, Tomasz & Sannikov, Yuliy, 2009.
"Dynamic Incentive Accounts,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7497, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edmans, Alex & Gabaix, Xavier & Sadzik, Tomasz & Sannikov, Yuliy, 2010. "Dynamic Incentive Accounts," Working Papers 10-19, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Yuliy Sannikov & Xavier Gabaix & Tomasz Sadzik & Alex Edmans, 2010. "Dynamic Incentive Accounts," 2010 Meeting Papers 1207, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Alex Edmans & Xavier Gabaix & Tomasz Sadzik & Yuliy Sannikov, 2009. "Dynamic Incentive Accounts," NBER Working Papers 15324, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David F. Larcker & Allan L. McCall & Gaizka Ormazabal, 2015. "Outsourcing Shareholder Voting to Proxy Advisory Firms," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(1), pages 173-204.
- Korczak, Piotr & Liu, Xicheng, 2014. "Managerial shareholding policies and retention of vested equity incentives," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 116-129.
- Anup Agrawal & Tommy Cooper & Qin Lian & Qiming Wang, 2013. "Common Advisers in Mergers and Acquisitions: Determinants and Consequences," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(3), pages 691-740.
- repec:eee:jocaae:v:13:y:2017:i:3:p:282-303 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alex Edmans & Luis Goncalves-Pinto & Yanbo Wang & Moqi Xu, 2014. "Strategic News Releases in Equity Vesting Months," NBER Working Papers 20476, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gillan, Stuart L. & Nguyen, Nga Q., 2016. "Incentives, termination payments, and CEO contracting," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 445-465.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:124:y:2017:i:2:p:307-330 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abudy, Menachem (Meni) & Benninga, Simon, 2016. "Valuing restricted stock grants to non-executive employees," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 33-51.
- Cronqvist, Henrik & Fahlenbrach, Rüdiger, 2013.
"CEO contract design: How do strong principals do it?,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(3), pages 659-674.
- Henrik CRONQVIST & Rüdiger FAHLENBRACH, "undated". "CEO Contract Design: How Do Strong Principals Do It?," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 11-14, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Kini, Omesh & Williams, Ryan, 2012. "Tournament incentives, firm risk, and corporate policies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 350-376.
- Yaping Shan, 2017. "Incentives for Research Agents and Performance-vested Equity-based Compensation," School of Economics Working Papers 2017-15, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- repec:bla:abacus:v:52:y:2016:i:4:p:685-771 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:23:y:2010:i:10:p:3849-3888. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.