When Shareholders Are Creditors: Effects of the Simultaneous Holding of Equity and Debt by Non-commercial Banking Institutions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bodnaruk, Andriy & Rossi, Marco, 2016. "Dual ownership, returns, and voting in mergers," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 58-80.
- repec:eee:jfinin:v:31:y:2017:i:c:p:77-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lim, Jongha & Minton, Bernadette A. & Weisbach, Michael S., 2014.
"Syndicated loan spreads and the composition of the syndicate,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 45-69.
- Lim, Jongha & Minton, Bernadette A. & Weisbach, Michael S., 2012. "Syndicated Loan Spreads and the Composition of the Syndicate," Working Paper Series 2012-15, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Jongha Lim & Bernadette A. Minton & Michael Weisbach, 2012. "Syndicated Loan Spreads and the Composition of the Syndicate," NBER Working Papers 18356, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Sámano Peñaloza, 2011. "In the quest for macroprudential policy tools," Premio de Banca Central Rodrigo Gómez / Central Banking Award "Rodrigo Gómez", Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, CEMLA, number prg2011eng, enero-jun.
- Jongha Lim & Bernadette A. Minton & Michael S. Weisbach, 2012.
"Equity-Holding Institutional Lenders: Do they Receive Better Terms?,"
NBER Working Papers
17856, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lim, Jongha & Minton, Bernadette A. & Weisbach, Michael S., 2012. "Equity-Holding Institutional Lenders: Do They Receive Better Terms?," Working Paper Series 2012-05, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & O Brien, Jonathan & Ye, Pengfei, 2013. "What types of bondholders impede corporate innovative activities?," Research Discussion Papers 23/2013, Bank of Finland.
- Quijano, Margot, 2013. "Financial fragility, uninsured deposits, and the cost of debt," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 159-175.
- Luc Renneboog & Peter G. Szilagyi & Cara Vansteenkiste, 2017.
"Creditor rights, claims enforcement, and bond performance in mergers and acquisitions,"
Journal of International Business Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 48(2), pages 174-194, February.
- Renneboog, Luc & Szilagyi, Peter & Vansteenkiste, Cara, 2017. "Creditor Rights, Claims Enforcement, and Bond Performance in Mergers and Acquisitions," Discussion Paper 2017-012, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:eee:finana:v:56:y:2018:i:c:p:93-111 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Yutao & Saunders, Anthony & Shao, Pei, 2015. "Did Regulation Fair Disclosure affect credit markets?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 46-59.
- Liqiang Chen, 2014. "CEO Risk-taking Incentives and Bank Loan Syndicate Structure," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(9-10), pages 1269-1308, November.
- Li, Kai & Wang, Wei, 2016. "Debtor-in-possession financing, loan-to-loan, and loan-to-own," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 121-138.
- Pan, Xiaofei & Tian, Gary Gang, 2015. "Does banks’ dual holding affect bank lending and firms’ investment decisions? Evidence from China," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 406-424.
- Vikas Agarwal & Costanza Meneghetti, 2011. "The role of hedge funds as primary lenders," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 241-261, July.
- Indraneel Chakraborty & Michael Ewens, "undated". "Does Security Choice Matter in Venture Capital? The Case of Venture Debt," GSIA Working Papers 2012-E35, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Joel M. Vanden, 2016. "Optimal capital structures for private firms," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 245-273, May.
- Bastian von Beschwitz & Daniel Foos, 2016. "Banks' Equity Stakes and Lending : Evidence from a Tax Reform," International Finance Discussion Papers 1183, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:23:y:2010:i:10:p:3595-3637. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.