Corruption, Political Connections, and Municipal Finance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Hoepner & Lisa Schopohl, 2015. "Red versus Blue: Do Political Dimensions Influence the Investment Preferences of State Pension Funds?," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2015-06, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Chen, Donghua & Guan, Yuyan & Zhang, Tianyu & Zhao, Gang, 2017. "Political connection of financial intermediaries: Evidence from China's IPO market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 15-31.
- Smith, Jared D., 2016. "US political corruption and firm financial policies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 350-367.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:128:y:2018:i:3:p:576-602 is not listed on IDEAS
- Colonnello, Stefano & Efing, Matthias & Zucchi, Francesca, 2018. "Shareholder bargaining power and the emergence of empty creditors," IWH Discussion Papers 10/2016, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Colonnello, Stefano & Efing, Matthias & Zucchi, Francesca, 2016.
"Empty creditors and strong shareholders: The real effects of credit risk trading,"
IWH Discussion Papers
10/2016, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Stefano Colonnello & Matthias Efing & Francesca Zucchi, 2016. "Empty Creditors and Strong Shareholders: The Real Effects of Credit Risk Trading," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 16-17, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Jun 2016.
- Duyvesteyn, Johan & Martens, Martin & Verwijmeren, Patrick, 2016. "Political risk and expected government bond returns," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(PA), pages 498-512.
- Chen, Hsuan-Chi & Hao, (Grace) Qing, 2011. "Insider trading law enforcement and gross spreads of ADR IPOs," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1907-1917, August.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Patricia Crifo & Marc-Arthur Diaye & Rim Oueghlissi & Bert Scholtens, 2016. "Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) performance and sovereign bond spreads: an empirical analysis of OECD countries," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01401718, HAL.
- repec:cuf:journl:y:2018:v:19:i:1:liu:huang:li is not listed on IDEAS
- Shailer, Greg & Wang, Kun, 2015. "Government ownership and the cost of debt for Chinese listed corporations," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 1-17.
- Kim, Chansog (Francis) & Pantzalis, Christos & Chul Park, Jung, 2012. "Political geography and stock returns: The value and risk implications of proximity to political power," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 196-228.
- Neiva de Figueiredo, João, 2013. "Are corruption levels accurately identified? The case of U.S. states," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 134-149.
- repec:bla:pbudge:v:37:y:2017:i:4:p:47-73 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Patricia Crifo & Marc-Arthur Diaye & Rim Oueghlissi & Bert Scholtens, 2017. "Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) performance and sovereign bond spreads: an empirical analysis of OECD countries," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-7, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Smimou, K., 2014. "International portfolio choice and political instability risk: A multi-objective approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(2), pages 546-560.
- repec:eee:finana:v:54:y:2017:i:c:p:87-94 is not listed on IDEAS
- John K. Wald & Hongxian Zhang, 2013. "Corruption, Governance, and Public Pension Funds," Working Papers 0168fin, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Bryan W. Husted & Dima Jamali & Walid Saffar, 2016. "Near and dear? The role of location in CSR engagement," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(10), pages 2050-2070, October.
- Jain, Pankaj K. & Kuvvet, Emre & Pagano, Michael S., 2017. "Corruption’s impact on foreign portfolio investment," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 23-35.
- repec:oup:rcorpf:v:5:y:2016:i:1:p:102-138. is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:22:y:2009:i:7:p:2673-2705. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.