Loyalty-Based Portfolio Choice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:assmgt:v:18:y:2017:i:7:d:10.1057_s41260-017-0054-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Riedl, A.M. & Smeets, P.M.A., 2013. "Social preferences and portfolio choice," Research Memorandum 051, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Guiso, Luigi & Sodini, Paolo, 2013.
"Household Finance: An Emerging Field,"
Handbook of the Economics of Finance,
- Luigi Guiso & Paolo Sodini, 2012. "Household Finance. An Emerging Field," EIEF Working Papers Series 1204, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Mar 2012.
- Guiso, Luigi & Sodini, Paolo, 2012. "Household Finance: An Emerging Field," CEPR Discussion Papers 8934, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tahoun, Ahmed, 2014. "The role of stock ownership by US members of Congress on the market for political favors," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 86-110.
- Morse, Adair & Shive, Sophie, 2011. "Patriotism in your portfolio," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 411-440, May.
- Ilona Babenko & Rik Sen, 2016. "Do Nonexecutive Employees Have Valuable Information? Evidence from Employee Stock Purchase Plans," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 62(7), pages 1878-1898, July.
- Choi, Nicole & Fedenia, Mark & Skiba, Hilla & Sokolyk, Tatyana, 2017. "Portfolio concentration and performance of institutional investors worldwide," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 189-208.
- Galit Klein & Ze’ev Shtudiner, 2016. "Trust in others: does it affect investment decisions?," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(5), pages 1949-1967, September.
- Masakure, Oliver, 2016. "The effect of employee loyalty on wages," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 274-298.
- Yu Liang & Weiqiang Zhang, 2016. "Do Investors Buy Lotteries in Chinaâ€™s Stock Market?," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 6(5), pages 1-5.
- Green, T. Clifton & Jame, Russell, 2013. "Company name fluency, investor recognition, and firm value," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(3), pages 813-834.
- Arno Riedl & Paul Smeets, 2013. "Why Do Investors Hold Socially Responsible Mutual Funds?," CESifo Working Paper Series 4403, CESifo Group Munich.
- Elina Pradkhan, 2016. "Impact of culture and patriotism on home bias in bond portfolios," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 265-301, March.
- Herskovic, Bernard & Kelly, Bryan & Lustig, Hanno & Van Nieuwerburgh, Stijn, 2016.
"The common factor in idiosyncratic volatility: Quantitative asset pricing implications,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 249-283.
- Bernard Herskovic & Bryan T. Kelly & Hanno Lustig & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, 2014. "The Common Factor in Idiosyncratic Volatility: Quantitative Asset Pricing Implications," NBER Working Papers 20076, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xie, Jun & Yang, Chunpeng, 2013. "Shouldn't all eggs be putted in one basket? A portfolio model based on investor sentiment and inertial thinking," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 682-688.
- Adhikari, Hari P. & Choi, Wonseok & Sah, Nilesh B., 2017. "That is what friends do: employee friendliness and innovation," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 65-76.
- Doriana Ruffino, 2014.
"Resuscitating Businessman Risk: A Rationale for Familiarity-Based Portfolios,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 17(1), pages 107-130, January.
- Doriana Ruffino, 2012. "Resuscitating Businessman Risk: A Rationale for Familiarity-Based Portfolios," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 252, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- McQueen, Grant & Stenkrona, Anders, 2012. "The home-institution bias," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1627-1638.
- Cooney, John W. & Madureira, Leonardo & Singh, Ajai K. & Yang, Ke, 2015. "Social ties and IPO outcomes," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 129-146.
- Bauer, Rob & Smeets, Paul, 2015. "Social identification and investment decisions," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 121-134.
- Aspara, Jaakko & Chakravarti, Amitav & Hoffmann, Arvid O. I., 2015. "Focal versus background goals in consumer financial decision-making," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64129, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:50:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11187-016-9834-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Henry L. Friedman & Mirko S. Heinle, 2016. "Taste, information, and asset prices: implications for the valuation of CSR," Review of Accounting Studies, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 740-767, September.
- Nathan Mauck & S. McKay Price, 2017. "Determinants of Foreign Versus Domestic Real Estate Investment: Property Level Evidence from Listed Real Estate Investment Firms," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 17-57, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:22:y:2009:i:3:p:1213-1245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .