Size and Focus of a Venture Capitalist's Portfolio
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Obrimah, Oghenovo A., 2016. "Information production within the venture capital market: Implications for economic growth and development," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 1-17.
- Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio & Phalippou, Ludovic & Gottschalg, Olivier, 2010.
"Giants at the Gate: On the Cross-section of Private Equity Investment Returns,"
28487, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Ludovic Phalippou & Oliver Gottschalg, 2011. "Giants at the Gate: On the Cross-Section of Private Equity Investment Returns," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-035/2/DSF12, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:oup:rcorpf:v:3:y:2014:i:1-2:p:39-86. is not listed on IDEAS
- Rin, Marco Da & Hellmann, Thomas & Puri, Manju, 2013.
"A Survey of Venture Capital Research,"
Handbook of the Economics of Finance,
- Da Rin, M. & Hellmann, T. & Puri, M.L., 2011. "A Survey of Venture Capital Research," Discussion Paper 2011-111, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Marco Da Rin & Thomas F. Hellmann & Manju Puri, 2011. "A survey of venture capital research," NBER Working Papers 17523, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Monika Dhochak & Anil Kumar Sharma, 2016. "Using interpretive structural modeling in venture capitalists’ decision-making process," DECISION: Official Journal of the Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, Springer;Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, vol. 43(1), pages 53-65, March.
- Kim, Jin-Hyuk & Wagman, Liad, 2014. "Portfolio size and information disclosure: An analysis of startup accelerators," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 520-534.
- Claire Champenois & Michel Devigne & François-Régis Puyou, 2017. "Le rôle de l'organisation du travail des capital investisseurs dans la construction de relations interpersonnelles avec les entrepreneurs," Post-Print hal-01709993, HAL.
- MIYAKAWA Daisuke & TAKIZAWA Miho, 2015. "Capital Supply Channel through Venture Capitals: Evidence from matched data," Discussion papers 15141, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- repec:oup:rcorpf:v:4:y:2015:i:1:p:69-107. is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:rcorpf:v:5:y:2016:i:2:p:166-199. is not listed on IDEAS
- Cabolis, Christos & Dai, Mian & Serfes, Konstantinos, 2014. "Competition and Specialization: Evidence from Venture Capital," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2014-5, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University, revised 05 Oct 2014.
- Umit Ozmel & Isin Guler, 2015. "Small fish, big fish: The performance effects of the relative standing in partners' affiliate portfolios," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(13), pages 2039-2057, December.
- Obrimah, Oghenovo A., 2016. "How important is innovation for venture capitalists’ (VCs’) market reputation?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 64-76.
- Salvatore Cantale & Dmitry Lukin, 2012. "Multiple-Project Financing with Informed Trading," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 16(1), pages 1-28, Spring.
- Hsu, Hung-Chia Scott, 2013. "Technology timing of IPOs and venture capital incubation," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 36-55.
- Chemmanur, Thomas J. & Hull, Tyler J. & Krishnan, Karthik, 2016. "Do local and international venture capitalists play well together? The complementarity of local and international venture capitalists," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 573-594.
- Giot, Pierre & Hege, Ulrich & Schwienbacher, Armin, 2014. "Are novice private equity funds risk-takers? Evidence from a comparison with established funds," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 55-71.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:22:y:2009:i:11:p:4643-4680. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.