Good Times or Bad Times? Investors' Uncertainty and Stock Returns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bird, Ron & Yeung, Danny, 2012. "How do investors react under uncertainty?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 310-327.
- Tsangyao Chang & Wen-Yi Chen & Rangan Gupta & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2013.
"Are Stock Prices Related to Political Uncertainty Index in OECD Countries? Evidence from Bootstrap Panel Causality Test,"
201360, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Tsangyao Chang & Wen Yi Chen & Rangan Gupta & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2013. "Are Stock Prices Related to Political Uncertainty Index in OECD Countries? Evidence from Bootstrap Panel Causality Test," Working Papers 2013-36, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Dongcheol & Roh, Tai-Yong & Min, Byoung-Kyu & Byun, Suk-Joon, 2014. "Time-varying expected momentum profits," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 191-215.
- Maio, Paulo, 2013. "Return decomposition and the Intertemporal CAPM," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 4958-4972.
- repec:eee:intfin:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:15-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hae mi Choi, 2014. "When Good News Is Not So Good: Economy-wide Uncertainty and Stock Returns," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(9-10), pages 1101-1123, November.
- Goodell, John W. & Vähämaa, Sami, 2013. "US presidential elections and implied volatility: The role of political uncertainty," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 1108-1117.
- Carmine Trecroci, 2014.
"How Do Alphas and Betas Move? Uncertainty, Learning and Time Variation in Risk Loadings,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 76(2), pages 257-278, April.
- Carmine Trecroci, 2010. "How do alphas and betas move? Uncertainty, learning and time variation in risk loadings," Working Papers 1012, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Ariel M. Viale & Jeff Madura, 2014. "Learning Banks' Exposure To Systematic Risk: Evidence From The Financial Crisis Of 2008," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 37(1), pages 75-98, February.
- Bucher, Melk C., 2017. "Investor Attention and Sentiment: Risk or Anomaly?," Working Papers on Finance 1712, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Xiao, Yuchao & Faff, Robert & Gharghori, Philip & Min, Byoung-Kyu, 2013. "Pricing innovations in consumption growth: A re-evaluation of the recursive utility model," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4465-4475.
- Massimo Guidolin, 2013. "Markov switching models in asset pricing research," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Finance, chapter 1, pages 3-44 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kang, Wensheng & Ratti, Ronald A., 2013.
"Oil shocks, policy uncertainty and stock market return,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 305-318.
- Kang, Wensheng & Ratti, Ronald A., 2013. "Oil shocks, policy uncertainty and stock market return," MPRA Paper 49008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elie Bouri & Rangan Gupta & Seyedmehdi Hosseini & Chi Keung Marco Lau, 2017. "Does Global Fear Predict Fear in BRICS Stock Markets? Evidence from a Bayesian Graphical VAR Model," Working Papers 201704, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Chang, Tsangyao & Chen, Wen-Yi & Gupta, Rangan & Nguyen, Duc Khuong, 2015. "Are stock prices related to the political uncertainty index in OECD countries? Evidence from the bootstrap panel causality test," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 288-300.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:68:y:2017:i:c:p:1-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maio, Paulo & Santa-Clara, Pedro, 2012. "Multifactor models and their consistency with the ICAPM," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(3), pages 586-613.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2013-036 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:126:y:2017:i:3:p:471-489 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chung, San-Lin & Hung, Chi-Hsiou & Yeh, Chung-Ying, 2012. "When does investor sentiment predict stock returns?," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 217-240.
- Vichet Sum, 2013. "The ASEAN Stock Market Performance and Economic Policy Uncertainty in the United States," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 32(4), pages 512-521, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:22:y:2009:i:11:p:4377-4422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.