Excess Comovement of Stock Returns: Evidence from Cross-Sectional Variation in Nikkei 225 Weights
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bis:bisqtr:1803j is not listed on IDEAS
- Grullon, Gustavo & Underwood, Shane & Weston, James P., 2014. "Comovement and investment banking networks," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 73-89.
- Mondria, Jordi, 2010. "Portfolio choice, attention allocation, and price comovement," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(5), pages 1837-1864, September.
- Anna Obizhaeva, 2009. "Portfolio Transitions and Stock Price Dynamics," Working Papers w0224, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Green, T. Clifton & Hwang, Byoung-Hyoun, 2009. "Price-based return comovement," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 37-50, July.
- Yen-Cheng Chang & Harrison Hong & Inessa Liskovich, 2015.
"Regression Discontinuity and the Price Effects of Stock Market Indexing,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 28(1), pages 212-246.
- Yen-cheng Chang & Harrison Hong & Inessa Liskovich, 2013. "Regression Discontinuity and the Price Effects of Stock Market Indexing," NBER Working Papers 19290, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wahal, Sunil & Yavuz, M. Deniz, 2013. "Style investing, comovement and return predictability," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 136-154.
- Gagnon, Louis & Andrew Karolyi, G., 2010. "Multi-market trading and arbitrage," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 53-80, July.
- Kotaro Miwa & Kazuhiro Ueda, 2016. "Price distortion induced by a flawed stock market index," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 30(2), pages 137-160, May.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:143-157 is not listed on IDEAS
- Honghui Chen & Vijay Singal & Robert F. Whitelaw, 2015. "Comovement Revisited," NBER Working Papers 21281, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pan, Deng & Shi, Jing & Wu, Fei & Zhang, Bohui, 2015. "Investor heterogeneity and commonality in stock return and liquidity," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 458-473.
- Baruník, Jozef & Kočenda, Evžen & Vácha, Lukáš, 2016.
"Gold, oil, and stocks: Dynamic correlations,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 186-201.
- Jozef Barunik & Evzen Kocenda & Lukas Vacha, 2013. "Gold, Oil, and Stocks," Papers 1308.0210, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2014.
- Baruník, Jozef & Kočenda, Evžen & Vácha, Lukáš, 2014. "Gold, Oil, and Stocks," FinMaP-Working Papers 14, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Jozef Baruník & Evžen Kocenda & Lukáš Vácha, 2015. "Gold, Oil, and Stocks: Dynamic Correlations," CESifo Working Paper Series 5333, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jame, Russell & Tong, Qing, 2014. "Industry-based style investing," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 110-130.
- Chen, Honghui & Singal, Vijay & Whitelaw, Robert F., 2016. "Comovement revisited," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 624-644.
- Volkan Muslu & Michael Rebello & Yexiao Xu, 2014. "Sell-Side Analyst Research and Stock Comovement," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(4), pages 911-954, September.
- Gao, Xiaohui & Ritter, Jay R., 2010. "The marketing of seasoned equity offerings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 33-52, July.
- Hacıbedel, Burcu, 2014. "Does investor recognition matter for asset pricing?," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 1-20.
- Kaul, Aditya & Mehrotra, Vikas & Stefanescu, Carmen, 2016. "Location and excess comovement," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 293-308.
- Agyei-Ampomah, Sam & Mazouz, Khelifa, 2011. "The comovement of option listed stocks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 2056-2069, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:21:y:2008:i:3:p:1153-1186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .