State Dependence Can Explain the Risk Aversion Puzzle
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 2013. "Uncertainty Outside and Inside Economic Models," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2013-7, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Brendan K. Beare & Lawrence D. W. Schmidt, 2016.
"An Empirical Test of Pricing Kernel Monotonicity,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(2), pages 338-356, March.
- Beare, Brendan K. & Schmidt, Lawrence, 2011. "An Empirical Test of Pricing Kernel Monotonicity," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt5572n8pc, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Schneider, Paul, 2015. "Generalized risk premia," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 487-504.
- Byun, Suk Joon & Jeon, Byoung Hyun & Min, Byungsun & Yoon, Sun-Joong, 2015. "The role of the variance premium in Jump-GARCH option pricing models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 38-56.
- Qian Han, 2013. "A Linear Relationship between Market Prices of Risks and Risk Aversion in Complete Stochastic Volatility Models," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:30:y:2010:i:1:p:182-191 is not listed on IDEAS
- Qian Han & Calum G. Turvey, 2013. "A Robust Equilibrium Relationship between Market Prices of Risks and Risk Aversion in Dynamically Complete Stochastic," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Song, Zhaogang & Xiu, Dacheng, 2016.
"A tale of two option markets: Pricing kernels and volatility risk,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 190(1), pages 176-196.
- Song, Zhaogang & Xiu, Dacheng, 2014. "A Tale of Two Option Markets: Pricing Kernels and Volatility Risk," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-58, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Wu, Feng & Myers, Robert J. & Guan, Zhengfei & Wang, Zhiguang, 2015. "Risk-adjusted implied volatility and its performance in forecasting realized volatility in corn futures prices," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 260-274.
- Wolfgang Karl Härdle & Yarema Okhrin & Weining Wang, 2015. "Uniform Confidence Bands for Pricing Kernels," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 13(2), pages 376-413.
- Taboga, Marco, 2016. "Option-implied probability distributions: How reliable? How jagged?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 453-469.
- Rompolis, Leonidas S., 2010. "Retrieving risk neutral densities from European option prices based on the principle of maximum entropy," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 918-937, December.
- Polkovnichenko, Valery & Zhao, Feng, 2013. "Probability weighting functions implied in options prices," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(3), pages 580-609.
- Fengler, Matthias & Hin, Lin-Yee, 2011. "Semi-nonparametric estimation of the call price surface under strike and time-to-expiry no-arbitrage constraints," Economics Working Paper Series 1136, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, revised May 2013.
- Fousseni Chabi-Yo, 2012. "Pricing Kernels with Stochastic Skewness and Volatility Risk," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(3), pages 624-640, March.
- Beare, Brendan K., 2011. "Measure preserving derivatives and the pricing kernel puzzle," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 689-697.
- Benzoni, Luca & Collin-Dufresne, Pierre & Goldstein, Robert S., 2011.
"Explaining asset pricing puzzles associated with the 1987 market crash,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 552-573, September.
- Luca Benzoni & Pierre Collin-Dufresne & Robert S. Goldstein, 2010. "Explaining asset pricing puzzles associated with the 1987 market crash," Working Paper Series WP-2010-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Fabozzi, Frank J. & Leccadito, Arturo & Tunaru, Radu S., 2014. "Extracting market information from equity options with exponential Lévy processes," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 125-141.
- Chourdakis, Kyriakos & Dendramis, Yiannis & Tzavalis, Elias, 2014. "Are regime-shift sources of risk priced in the market?," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 151-170.
- Bernard, Carole & Chen, Jit Seng & Vanduffel, Steven, 2015. "Rationalizing investors’ choices," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 10-23.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:128:y:2018:i:3:p:504-534 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maria Grith & Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle & Volker KrÃ¤tschmer, 2013. "Reference Dependent Preferences and the EPK Puzzle," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-023, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Luiz Vitiello & Ser-Huang Poon, 2014. "Non-monotonic pricing kernel and an extended class of mixture of distributions for option pricing," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 241-259, July.
- Wolfgang HÃ¤rdle & Volker KrÃ¤tschmer & Rouslan Moro, 2009. "A Microeconomic Explanation of the EPK Paradox," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-010, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Frederik Lundtofte, 2010. "Implied volatility and risk aversion in a simple model with uncertain growth," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(1), pages 182-191.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:21:y:2008:i:2:p:973-1011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.