Production in Entrepreneurial Firms: The Effects of Financial Constraints on Labor and Capital
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giannetti, Mariassunta & Ongena, Steven, 2012.
"“Lending by example”: Direct and indirect effects of foreign banks in emerging markets,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 167-180.
- Giannetti, Mariassunta & Ongena, Steven, 2008. ""Lending by Example": Direct and Indirect Effects of Foreign Banks in Emerging Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 6958, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Spaliara, Marina-Eliza, 2009.
"Do financial factors affect the capital-labour ratio? Evidence from UK firm-level data,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1932-1947, October.
- Marina-Eliza Spaliara, "undated". "Do Financial Factors Affect The Capital-Labour Ratio: Evidence From UK Firm-Level Data," Discussion Papers 09/04, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Marina-Eliza Spaliara, 2008. "Do Financial Factors Affect the Capital-Labour Ratio? Evidence form UK FIrm-Level Data," Discussion Paper Series 2008-02, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Apr 2008.
- Nuri Ersahin, 2018. "Creditor Rights, Technology Adoption, and Productivity: Plant-Level Evidence," Working Papers 18-20, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Natasha Agarwal & Chris Milner & Alejandro Riaño, "undated". "Credit Constraints and FDI Spillovers in China," Discussion Papers 11/21, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Kenichi Ueda & Stijn Claessen, 2016. "Monopoly Rights and Economic Growth: An Inverted U-Shaped Relation," CARF F-Series CARF-F-396, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Jae-Seung Han & Sang-Yong Lee, 2013. "The impact of technology transfer contract on a firm’s market value in Korea," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 38(5), pages 651-674, October.
- Ilona Babenko & Rik Sen, 2016. "Do Nonexecutive Employees Have Valuable Information? Evidence from Employee Stock Purchase Plans," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 62(7), pages 1878-1898, July.
- Nuri Ersahin, 2017. "Creditor Rights, Technology Adoption, and Productivity: Plant-Level Evidence," Working Papers 17-36, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Aarstad Jarle, 2014. "Structural Holes and Entrepreneurial Decision Making," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 4(3), pages 1-16, July.
- Uras, Burak R., 2014. "Corporate financial structure, misallocation and total factor productivity," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 177-191.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:50:y:2018:i:c:p:223-242 is not listed on IDEAS
- UEDA Kenichi & Stijn CLAESSENS, 2016. "Monopoly Rights and Economic Growth: An inverted U-shaped relation," Discussion papers 16093, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ongena, Steven & Cerqueiro, Geraldo & Roszbach, Kasper, 2016. "Collateral damage? On collateral, corporate financing and performance," Working Paper Series 1918, European Central Bank.
- Kenichi Ueda & Stijn Claessens, 2008. "Banks and Labor as Stakeholders; Impact on Economic Performance," IMF Working Papers 08/229, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:eee:jeeman:v:84:y:2017:i:c:p:189-208 is not listed on IDEAS
- Santiago Carbó Valverde & Francisco Rodríguez-Fernández & Gregory F. Udell, 2008. "Bank lending, financing constraints and SME investment," Working Paper Series WP-08-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Boustanifar, Hamid, 2014. "Finance and employment: Evidence from U.S. banking reforms," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 343-354.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:21:y:2008:i:2:p:543-577. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.