Choosing to Cofinance: Analysis of Project-Specific Alliances in the Movie Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:orspec:v:40:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00291-017-0492-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Jun & King, Tao-Hsien Dolly & Wen, Min-Ming, 2015. "Do joint ventures and strategic alliances create value for bondholders?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 247-267.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:425-439 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jordi McKenzie & W. Walls, 2013.
"Australian films at the Australian box office: performance, distribution, and subsidies,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 37(2), pages 247-269, May.
- W. D. Walls & J. McKenzie, "undated". "Australian films at the Australian box office: Performance, distribution, and subsidies," Working Papers 2014-52, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 23 Sep 2014.
- Darlene Chisholm & Víctor Fernández-Blanco & S. Abraham Ravid & W. David Walls, 2015. "Economics of motion pictures: the state of the art," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 39(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Liran Einav & S. Ravid, 2009. "Stock market response to changes in movies’ opening dates," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 33(4), pages 311-319, November.
- W. D. Walls, 2009.
"The Market for Motion Pictures in Thailand: Rank, Revenue, and Survival at the Box Office,"
International Journal of Business and Economics,
College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 8(2), pages 115-131, August.
- W. D. Walls, "undated". "The market for motion pictures in Thailand: Rank, revenue, and survival at the box office," Working Papers 2014-54, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 23 Sep 2014.
- Beshears, John, 2013. "The performance of corporate alliances: Evidence from oil and gas drilling in the Gulf of Mexico," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 324-346.
- William Goetzmann & S. Ravid & Ronald Sverdlove, 2013. "The pricing of soft and hard information: economic lessons from screenplay sales," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 37(2), pages 271-307, May.
- Habib, Michel A. & Mella-Barral, Pierre, 2013. "Skills, core capabilities, and the choice between merging, allying, and trading assets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 31-48.
- Kim, Tae-Nyun & Palia, Darius, 2014. "Private equity alliances in mergers," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 10-20.
- Rocco Ciciretti & Iftekhar Hasan & Maya Waisman, 2015. "Distribution strategy and movie performance: an empirical note," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 5(1), pages 179-187, June.
- Wen-jhan Jane & Wei-peng Chen & Yuan-lin Hsu, 2015. "The impact of deregulation on the movie box office after Taiwan’s entry into the WTO: the difference-in-differences estimation," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 5(2), pages 289-308, December.
- Darlene Chisholm, 2014. "External and slate financing in motion pictures: a review of “Co-Financing Hollywood Film Productions”," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 38(4), pages 385-389, November.
- Gormley, Todd A. & Matsa, David A., 2016. "Playing it safe? Managerial preferences, risk, and agency conflicts," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(3), pages 431-455.
- Bayar, Onur & Chemmanur, Thomas J. & Liu, Mark H., 2011. "A theory of equity carve-outs and negative stub values under heterogeneous beliefs," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 616-638, June.
- Tirtha Dhar & Guanghui Sun & Charles Weinberg, 2012. "The long-term box office performance of sequel movies," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 13-29, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:21:y:2008:i:2:p:483-511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.