Relative Wealth Concerns and Financial Bubbles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suleyman Basak & Dmitry Makarov, 2014.
"Strategic Asset Allocation in Money Management,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 69(1), pages 179-217, February.
- Suleyman Basak & Dmitry Makarov, 2009. "Strategic Asset Allocation in Money Management," Working Papers w0158, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Basak, Suleyman & Makarov, Dmitry, 2011. "Strategic Asset Allocation in Money Management," CEPR Discussion Papers 8457, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Basak, Suleyman & Makarov, Dmitry, 2012.
"Difference in interim performance and risk taking with short-sale constraints,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 377-392.
- Basak, Suleyman & Makarov, Dmitry, 2010. "Difference in Interim Performance and Risk Taking with Short-Sale Constraints," CEPR Discussion Papers 8072, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Suleyman Basak & Dmitry Makarov, 2010. "Difference in Interim Performance and Risk Taking with Short-sale Constraints," Working Papers w0159, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Lubos Komarek & Ivana Kubicová, 2011. "The Classification and Identification of Asset Price Bubbles," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 61(1), pages 34-48, January.
- Campbell, Gareth, 2010. "Cross-Section of a ‘Bubble’: Stock Prices and Dividends during the British Railway Mania," MPRA Paper 21821, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heike Joebges & Sebastian Dullien & Alejandro Márquez-Velázquez, 2015. "What causes housing bubbles?," IMK Studies 43-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Nicolae Garleanu & Leonid Kogan & Stavros Panageas, 2009.
"The Demographics of Innovation and Asset Returns,"
2009-008, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Nicolae Gârleanu & Leonid Kogan & Stavros Panageas, 2009. "The Demographics of Innovation and Asset Returns," NBER Working Papers 15457, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stavros Panageas & Leonid Kogan & Nicolae Garleanu, 2009. "The Demographics of Innovation and Asset Returns," 2009 Meeting Papers 140, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Qin, Jie, 2015. "A model of regret, investor behavior, and market turbulence," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 150-174.
- Brunnermeier, Markus K. & Oehmke, Martin, 2013. "Bubbles, Financial Crises, and Systemic Risk," Handbook of the Economics of Finance, Elsevier.
- Fang, Dawei & Holmén, Martin & Kleinlercher, Daniel & Kirchler, Michael, 2017. "How tournament incentives affect asset markets: A comparison between winner-take-all tournaments and elimination contests," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 1-27.
- Gerard Hoberg & Gordon Phillips, 2010. "Real and Financial Industry Booms and Busts," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 65(1), pages 45-86, February.
- Hong, Harrison & Scheinkman, José & Xiong, Wei, 2008.
"Advisors and asset prices: A model of the origins of bubbles,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 268-287, August.
- Harrison Hong & Jose Scheinkman & Wei Xiong, 2005. "Advisors and Asset Prices: A Model of the Origins of Bubbles," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001003, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Harrison Hong & Jose A. Scheinkman & Wei Xiong, 2007. "Advisors and Asset Prices: A Model of the Origins of Bubbles," NBER Working Papers 13504, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:3:p:1144-1158 is not listed on IDEAS
- Park, Sangkyun, 2009. "Portfolio choice when relative income matters," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 530-533, June.
- Heike Joebges & Sebastian Dullien & Alejandro MÃ¡rquez-VelÃ¡zquez, 2015. "What causes housing bubbles? A theoretical and empirical inquiry," Competence Centre on Money, Trade, Finance and Development 1501, Hochschule fuer Technik und Wirtschaft, Berlin.
- Gârleanu, Nicolae & Kogan, Leonid & Panageas, Stavros, 2012. "Displacement risk and asset returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(3), pages 491-510.
- Schoenberg, Eric J. & Haruvy, Ernan, 2012. "Relative performance information in asset markets: An experimental approach," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1143-1155.
- Kwok, Kai Yin & Chiu, Mei Choi & Wong, Hoi Ying, 2016. "Demand for longevity securities under relative performance concerns: Stochastic differential games with cointegration," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 353-366.
- Dalia El-Shiaty & Ahmed Abdelmotelib Badawi, 2014. "Herding Behavior in the Stock Market: An Empirical Analysis of the Egyptian Exchange," Working Papers 37, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Pun, Chi Seng & Wong, Hoi Ying, 2016. "Robust non-zero-sum stochastic differential reinsurance game," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 169-177.
- Juan Pedro Gomez, 2008. "The effect of relative wealth concerns on the cross-section of stock returns," Working Papers Economia wp08-12, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Michaelides, Panayotis G. & Tsionas, Efthymios G. & Konstantakis, Konstantinos N., 2016. "Non-linearities in financial bubbles: Theory and Bayesian evidence from S&P500," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 61-70.
- Levy, Moshe & Levy, Haim, 2015. "Keeping up with the Joneses and optimal diversification," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 29-38.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:21:y:2008:i:1:p:19-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.