Spanning and Completeness with Options
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Carr & Liuren Wu, 2004. "Static Hedging of Standard Options," Finance 0409016, EconWPA.
- Tian, Weidong, 2014. "Spanning with indexes," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 111-118.
- Niushan Gao & Foivos Xanthos, 2016. "Option spanning beyond $L_p$-models," Papers 1603.01288, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2016.
- Torben G. Andersen & Nicola Fusari & Viktor Todorov, 1501. "Short-Term Market Risks Implied by Weekly Options," CREATES Research Papers 2018-08, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Franke, Günter & Weber, Martin, 2003. "Heterogeneity of Investors and Asset Pricing in a Risk-Value World," CEPR Discussion Papers 3832, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dilip B. Madan & Frank Milne, 1994.
"Contingent Claims Valued And Hedged By Pricing And Investing In A Basis,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 223-245.
- Frank Milne & Dilip Madan, 1994. "Contingent Claims Valued And Hedged By Pricing And Investing In A Basis," Working Papers 1158, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Philipp Mayer & Natalie Packham & Wolfgang Schmidt, 2015. "Static hedging under maturity mismatch," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 509-539, July.
- Alexandre M. Baptista, 2005. "Options And Efficiency In Multidate Security Markets," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 569-587.
- Breeden, Douglas T. & Gilkeson, James H., 1997. "A path-dependent approach to security valuation with application to interest rate contingent claims," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 541-562, April.
- Bakshi, Gurdip & Madan, Dilip, 2000. "Spanning and derivative-security valuation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 205-238, February.
- Niushan Gao & Denny H. Leung, 2017. "Smallest order closed sublattices and option spanning," Papers 1703.09748, arXiv.org.
- Michael Schmutz & Thomas Zürcher, 2014. "Static Hedging with Traffic Light Options," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 34(7), pages 690-702, July.
- Franke, Gunter & Stapleton, Richard C. & Subrahmanyam, Marti G., 1998. "Who Buys and Who Sells Options: The Role of Options in an Economy with Background Risk," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 89-109, September.
- Torben G. Andersen & Nicola Fusari & Viktor Todorov, 2015. "The Pricing of Short-Term market Risk: Evidence from Weekly Options," NBER Working Papers 21491, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:1:y:1988:i:3:p:311-328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .