Risk Adjustment and Trading Strategies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bettman, Jenni L. & Maher, Thomas R.B. & Sault, Stephen J., 2009. "Momentum profits in the Australian equity market: A matched firm approach," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 565-579, November.
- Chordia, Tarun & Shivakumar, Lakshmanan, 2006. "Earnings and price momentum," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 627-656, June.
- Raymond Kan & Guofu Zhou, 2012. "Tests of Mean-Variance Spanning," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 13(1), pages 139-187, May.
- Andreas Neuhierl & Michael Weber, 2017. "Monetary Momentum," CESifo Working Paper Series 6648, CESifo Group Munich.
- Moskowitz, Tobias J. & Ooi, Yao Hua & Pedersen, Lasse Heje, 2012. "Time series momentum," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 228-250.
- repec:ibn:ijefaa:v:9:y:2017:i:5:p:1-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Szu-Yin Hung & John Glascock, 2010. "Volatilities and Momentum Returns in Real Estate Investment Trusts," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 126-149, August.
- Chris Stivers & Licheng Sun, 2013. "Market Cycles and the Performance of Relative Strength Strategies," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 42(2), pages 263-290, June.
- Jonathan Fletcher & Andrew Marshall, 2005. "The Performance of UK International Unit Trusts," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 11(3), pages 365-386.
- Hong Zhang, 2004. "Dynamic Beta, Time-Varying Risk Premium, and Momentum," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2637, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Mar 2005.
- Fernando F. Ferreira & A. Christian Silva & Ju-Yi Yen, 2014. "Information ratio analysis of momentum strategies," Papers 1402.3030, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2014.
- repec:eur:ejesjr:184 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fletcher, Jonathan & Kihanda, Joseph, 2005. "An examination of alternative CAPM-based models in UK stock returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 2995-3014, December.
- Andrew Ang & Joseph Chen & Yuhang Xing, 2001. "Downside Risk and the Momentum Effect," NBER Working Papers 8643, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen, Hong-Yi & Lee, Cheng-Few & Shih, Wei K., 2016. "Technical, fundamental, and combined information for separating winners from losers," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 224-242.
- Laura X.L. Liu & Jerold B. Warner & Lu Zhang, 2005. "Momentum Profits and Macroeconomic Risk," NBER Working Papers 11480, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sandrine Jacob Leal, 2013. "Momentum effect in individual stocks and heterogeneous beliefs among fundamentalists," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(4), pages 3102-3116.
- repec:ibn:ijefaa:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:30-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Hong-Yi & Chen, Sheng-Syan & Hsin, Chin-Wen & Lee, Cheng-Few, 2014. "Does revenue momentum drive or ride earnings or price momentum?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 166-185.
- Sandrine Jacob Leal, 2015. "Fundamentalists, chartists and asset pricing anomalies," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(11), pages 1837-1850, November.
- Min, Byoung-Kyu & Kim, Tong Suk, 2012. "Are good-news firms riskier than bad-news firms?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1528-1535.
- Charles, Amélie & Darné, Olivier & Kim, Jae H., 2017.
"International stock return predictability: Evidence from new statistical tests,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 97-113.
- Amélie Charles & Olivier Darné & Jae Kim, 2017. "International Stock Return Predictability: Evidence from New Statistical Tests," Post-Print hal-01626101, HAL.
- Wang, Jun & Wu, Yangru, 2011. "Risk adjustment and momentum sources," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 1427-1435, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:16:y:2003:i:2:p:459-485. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.