Valuing American Put Options Using Gaussian Quadrature
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:irvfin:v:16:y:2016:i:4:p:647-658 is not listed on IDEAS
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Cerrato, Mario, 2008.
"Chebyshev polynomial approximation to approximate partial differential equations,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2008-15, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Mario Cerrato, 2008. "Chebyshev polynomial approximation to approximate partial differential equations," Working Papers 2008_16, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:88:y:2018:i:c:p:1-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonella Basso & Martina Nardon & Paolo Pianca, 2004. "A two-step simulation procedure to analyze the exercise features of American options," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 27(1), pages 35-56, August.
- Antonio Cosma & Stefano Galluccio & Paola Pederzoli & O. Scaillet, "undated".
"Valuing American Options Using Fast Recursive Projections,"
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series
12-26, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Antonio Cosma & Stefano Galluccio & Paola Pederzoli & Olivier Scaillet, 2015. "Valuing American options using fast recursive projections," CREA Discussion Paper Series 15-20, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Barone-Adesi, Giovanni, 2005. "The saga of the American put," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 2909-2918, November.
- Minqiang Li, 2010.
"Analytical approximations for the critical stock prices of American options: a performance comparison,"
Review of Derivatives Research,
Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 75-99, April.
- Minqiang Li, Li, 2009. "Analytical Approximations for the Critical Stock Prices of American Options: A Performance Comparison," MPRA Paper 15018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Geonwoo Kim & Hyuncheul Lim & Sungchul Lee, 2015. "On pricing options with stressed-beta in a reduced form model," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 29-50, April.
- Medvedev, Alexey & Scaillet, Olivier, 2010. "Pricing American options under stochastic volatility and stochastic interest rates," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 145-159, October.
- Chung, San-Lin & Shih, Pai-Ta, 2009. "Static hedging and pricing American options," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 2140-2149, November.
- Antonio Cosma & Stefano Galluccio & Paola Pederzoli & Olivier Scaillet, 2016.
"Early exercise decision in American options with dividends, stochastic volatility and jumps,"
- Antonio Cosma & Stefano Galluccio & Paola Pederzoli & O. Scaillet, 2016. "Early Exercise Decision in American Options with Dividends, Stochastic Volatility and Jumps," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 16-73, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Doobae Jun & Hyejin Ku, 2013. "Valuation of American partial barrier options," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 167-191, July.
- Andricopoulos, Ari D. & Widdicks, Martin & Duck, Peter W. & Newton, David P., 2003. "Universal option valuation using quadrature methods," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 447-471, March.
- repec:spr:fininn:v:2:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1186_s40854-016-0042-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Minqiang Li, 2010.
"A quasi-analytical interpolation method for pricing American options under general multi-dimensional diffusion processes,"
Review of Derivatives Research,
Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 177-217, July.
- Li, Minqiang, 2009. "A Quasi-analytical Interpolation Method for Pricing American Options under General Multi-dimensional Diffusion Processes," MPRA Paper 17348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Sullivan, Michael, 2001. "Discrete-time continuous-state interest rate models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(6-7), pages 1001-1017, June.
- S. G. Kou & Hui Wang, 2004. "Option Pricing Under a Double Exponential Jump Diffusion Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(9), pages 1178-1192, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:13:y:2000:i:1:p:75-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.