Participation Costs, Trend Chasing, and Volatility of Stock Prices
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iori, Giulia, 2002.
"A microsimulation of traders activity in the stock market: the role of heterogeneity, agents' interactions and trade frictions,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 269-285, October.
- Giulia Iori, 1999. "A microsimulation of traders activity in the stock market: the role of heterogeneity, agents' interactions and trade frictions," Finance 9905005, EconWPA.
- Giulia Iori, 2000. "A microsimulation of traders activity in the stock market: the role of heterogeneity, agents' interactions and trade frictions," Finance 0004007, EconWPA.
- Calvet, Laurent & Gonzalez-Eiras, Martín & Sodini, Paolo, 2004.
"Financial Innovation, Market Participation, and Asset Prices,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(03), pages 431-459, September.
- Laurent Calvet & Martin Gonzalez-Eiras & Paolo Sodini, 2001. "Financial Innovation, Market Participation and Asset Prices," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1928, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Laurent-Emmanuel Calvet & Martin Gonzales-Eiras & Paolo Sodini, 2004. "Financial Innovation, Market Participation, and Asset Prices," Post-Print hal-00478480, HAL.
- Laurent Calvet & Martin Gonzalez-Eiras & Paolo Sodini, 2003. "Financial Innovation, Market Participation and Asset Prices," NBER Working Papers 9840, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Calvet, Laurent & Gonzalez-Eiras, Martin & Sodini, Paolo, 2001. "Financial Innovation, Market Participation and Asset Prices," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 464, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Martin Gonzalez Eiras & Laurent Calvet & Paolo Sodini, 2004. "Financial Innovation, Market Participation, and Asset Prices," Working Papers 76, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Sep 2004.
- Wen-I Chuang & Bong-Soo Lee & Kai-Li Wang, 2014. "US and Domestic Market Gains and Asian Investors’ Overconfident Trading Behavior," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 43(1), pages 113-148, March.
- Challe, Edouard, 2008.
"Endogenous participation risk in speculative markets,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 2148-2164, July.
- Edouard Challe, 2005. "Endogenous Participation Rick in Speculative Markets," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 90, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Edouard Challe, 2007. "Endogenous Participation Risk in Speculative Markets," Post-Print halshs-00170887, HAL.
- Herrera, Helios, 2005.
"Sorting in risk-aversion and asset price volatility,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(4-5), pages 557-570, August.
- Helios Herrera, 2005. "Sorting in Risk-Aversion and Asset Price Volatility," Levine's Bibliography 172782000000000083, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Glaser, Markus & Weber, Martin, 2009.
"Which past returns affect trading volume?,"
Journal of Financial Markets,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-31, February.
- Glaser, Markus & Weber, Martin, 2005. "Which Past Returns Affect Trading Volume?," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 05-33, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Glaser, Markus & Weber, Martin, 2005. "Which Past Returns Affect Trading Volume?," SIFR Research Report Series 35, Institute for Financial Research.
- Favilukis, Jack, 2007. "Inequality, stock market participation, and the equity premium," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24500, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- John M. Griffin & Federico Nardari & Rene M. Stulz, 2004. "Stock Market Trading and Market Conditions," NBER Working Papers 10719, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chiao, Chaoshin & Hung, Ken & Lee, Cheng F., 2004. "The price adjustment and lead-lag relations between stock returns: microstructure evidence from the Taiwan stock market," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 709-731, December.
- Juan Dubra & Helios Herrera, 2002. "Market Participation, Information and Volatility," Working Papers 0206, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Griffin, John M. & Nardari, Federico & Stulz, Rene M., 2005. "Do Investors Trade More When Stocks Have Performed Well? Evidence from 46 Countries," Working Paper Series 2005-12, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Henryk Gurgul & Roland Mestel & Tomasz Wojtowicz, 2007.
"Distribution of volume on the American stock market,"
AGH University of Science and Technology, Faculty of Management, vol. 1, pages 143-163.
- Gurgul, Henryk & Mestel, Roland & Wójtowicz, Tomasz, 2007. "Distribution of Volume on the American Stock Market," MPRA Paper 68572, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12877 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ralf Brüggemann & Markus Glaser & Stefan Schaarschmidt & Sandra Stankiewicz, 2014. "The Stock Return - Trading Volume Relationship in European Countries: Evidence from Asymmetric Impulse Responses," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2014-24, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Favilukis, Jack, 2013. "Inequality, stock market participation, and the equity premium," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(3), pages 740-759.
- Aragon, George O. & Dieckmann, Stephan, 2011. "Stock market trading activity and returns around milestones," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 570-584, September.
- Kim, Youngsoo & Lee, Bong Soo, 2007. "Limited participation and the closed-end fund discount," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 381-399, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:11:y:1998:i:3:p:521-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.