Agency and Brokerage of Real Assets in Competitive Equilibrium
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Efraim Benmelech & Mark J. Garmaise & Tobias J. Moskowitz, 2005.
"Do Liquidation Values Affect Financial Contracts? Evidence from Commercial Loan Contracts and Zoning Regulation,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 120(3), pages 1121-1154.
- Efraim Benmelech & Mark J. Garmaise & Tobias Moskowitz, 2004. "Do Liquidation Values Affect Financial Contracts? Evidence from Commercial Loan Contracts and Zoning Regulation," NBER Working Papers 11004, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ronald Rutherford & Thomas Springer & Abdullah Yavas, 2007. "Evidence of Information Asymmetries in the Market for Residential Condominiums," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 23-38, July.
- Rutherford, R.C. & Springer, T.M. & Yavas, A., 2005. "Conflicts between principals and agents: evidence from residential brokerage," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 627-665, June.
- Simon Loertscher & Andras Niedermayer, 2008. "Fee Setting Intermediaries: On Real Estate Agents, Stock Brokers, and Auction Houses," Discussion Papers 1472, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Edward Rosenthal, 2011. "A Pricing Model for Residential Homes with Poisson Arrivals and a Sales Deadline," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 143-161, February.
- Boyle, Glenn & Guthrie, Graeme & Gorton, Luke, 2006. "My Kingdom for a Horse: Resolving Conflicts of Interest in Asset Management," Working Paper Series 3834, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Thomas Miceli & Katherine Pancak & C. Sirmans, 2007.
"Is the Compensation Model for Real Estate Brokers Obsolete?,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 7-22, July.
- Thomas J. Miceli & Katherine A. Pancak & C. F. Sirmans, 2006. "Is the Compensation Model for Real Estate Brokers Obsolete?," Working papers 2006-23, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Lynn Fisher & Abdullah Yavas, 2010.
"A Case for Percentage Commission Contracts: The Impact of a “Race” Among Agents,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Abdullah Yavas & Lynn Fisher, 2004. "A case for percentage commission contracts: the impact of a ìraceî among agents?," ERES eres2004_500, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Jonathan Wiley & Leonard Zumpano & Justin Benefield, 2011. "The Limited-Service Brokerage Decision: Theory and Evidence," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 336-358, October.
- Hansen, Robert S., 2001. "Do investment banks compete in IPOs?: the advent of the "7% plus contract"," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 313-346, March.
- Glenn Boyle & Graeme Guthrie & Luke Gorton, 2010. "Holding onto Your Horses: Conflicts of Interest in Asset Management," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(4), pages 689-713.
- Abdullah Yavas, 2001. "Impossibility of a Competitive Equilibrium in the Real Estate Brokerage Industry," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 21(3), pages 187-200.
- Clark, David & Pennington-Cross, Anthony, 2016. "Determinants of industrial property rents in the Chicago metropolitan area," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 34-45.
- Han, Lu & Strange, William C., 2015. "The Microstructure of Housing Markets," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, in: Gilles Duranton & J. V. Henderson & William C. Strange (ed.),Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 0, pages 813-886, Elsevier.
- Hua Sun & Seow Ong, 2014. "Bidding Heterogeneity, Signaling Effect and its Implications on House Seller’s Pricing Strategy," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 568-597, November.
- Mark J. Garmaise & Tobias J. Moskowitz, 2002. "Informal Financial Networks: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 8874, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:11:y:1998:i:2:p:239-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.