Banking Scope and Financial Innovation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Choi, Jay Pil & Stefanadis, Christodoulos, 2015.
"Monitoring, cross subsidies, and universal banking,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 48-55.
- CHOI, Jay Pil & STEFANADIS, Christodoulos, 2015. "Monitoring, cross subsidies, and universal banking," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-8, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jay Pil Choi & Christodoulos Stefanadis, 2015. "Monitoring, Cross Subsidies, and Universal Banking," CESifo Working Paper Series 5507, CESifo Group Munich.
- Das, Sanjiv R. & Nanda, Ashish, 1999. "A theory of banking structure," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 863-895, June.
- Arnoud W.A. Boot & Matej Marinč, 2012. "Financial Innovations, Marketability and Stability in Banking," Chapters,in: Research Handbook on International Banking and Governance, chapter 22 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Fung, Michael K. & Cheng, Arnold C. S., 2004. "Diffusion of off-balance-sheet financial innovations: Information complementarity and market competition," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 525-540, November.
- Damjanovic, Tatiana & Damjanovic, Vladislav & Nolan, Charles, 2012.
"Universal banking, competition and risk in a macro model,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2012-19, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Tatiana Damjanovic & Vladislav Damjanovic & Charles Nolan, 2012. "Universal banking, competition and risk in a macro model," Discussion Papers 1201, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Tatiana Damjanovic & Vladislav Damjanovic & Charles Nolan, 2012. "Universal banking, competition and risk in a macro model," CDMA Working Paper Series 201205, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Franklin Allen & Douglas Gale, 2001. "Comparative Financial Systems: A Survey," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-15, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Fischer, Karl-Hermann & Pfeil, Christian, 2003. "Regulation and Competition in German Banking: An Assessment," CFS Working Paper Series 2003/19, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Franz R. Hahn, 2001. "Macroprudential Financial Regulation and Monetary Policy," WIFO Working Papers 154, WIFO.
- Isil Erel & Brandon Julio & Woojin Kim & Michael Weisbach, 2009. "Market Conditions and the Structure of Securities," NBER Working Papers 14952, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben Jedidia, Khoutem & Boujelbène, Thouraya & Helali, Kamel, 2014. "Financial development and economic growth: New evidence from Tunisia," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 883-898.
- Allen, Franklin & Gale, Douglas, 1999.
"Diversity of Opinion and Financing of New Technologies,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 8(1-2), pages 68-89, January.
- Allen, Franklin & Gale, Douglas, 1998. "Diversity of Opinion and Financing of New Technologies," Working Papers 98-29, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Franklin Allen & Douglas Gale, 1999. "Diversity of Opinion and Financing of New Technologies," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 98-30, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Buch, Claudia M., 2000. "Financial Market Integration in the US: Lessons for Europe?," Kiel Working Papers 1004, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Bos, Jaap W.B. & Kolari, James W. & van Lamoen, Ryan C.R., 2013.
"Competition and innovation: Evidence from financial services,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1590-1601.
- J.W.B. Bos & J. Kolari & R. van Lamoen, 2009. "Competition and Innovation: Evidence from Financial Services," Working Papers 09-16, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Tatiana Damjanovic & Vladislav Damjanovic & Charles Nolan, 2013. "Universal vs separated banking with deposit insurance in a macro model," Discussion Papers 1308, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Fohlin, Caroline, 1999. "Universal Banking in Pre-World War I Germany: Model or Myth?," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 305-343, October.
- Steven Drucker & Manju Puri, 2004. "The Tying of Lending and Equity Underwriting," NBER Working Papers 10491, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans Gersbach & Harald Uhlig, 2007. "On the Coexistence of Banks and Markets," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 109(2), pages 225-243, June.
- Chaplinsky, Susan & Erwin, Gayle R., 2009. "Great expectations: Banks as equity underwriters," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 380-389, February.
- Sayuri Shirai, 2001. "Searching for New Regulatory Frameworks for the Intermediate Financial Structure in Post-Crisis Asia," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-28, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Christopher L. Colvin, 2014.
"Interlocking directorates and conflicts of interest: the Rotterdamsche Bankvereeniging, Müller & Co. and the Dutch financial crisis of the 1920s,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(2), pages 314-334, March.
- Colvin, Chris, 2007. "Universal Banking Failure? An Analysis of the Contrasting Responses of the Amsterdamsche Bank and the Rotterdamsche Bankvereeniging to the Dutch Financial Crisis of the 1920s," MPRA Paper 2238, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Colvin, Christopher Louis, 2007. "Universal banking failure?: an analysis of the contrasting responses of the Amsterdamsche Bank and the Rotterdamsche Bankvereeniging to the Dutch financial crisis of the 1920s," Economic History Working Papers 22320, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Lili Xie, 2007. "Universal Banking, Conflicts of Interest and Firm Growth," Working Papers 200703, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2007.
- Puri, Manju, 1999. "Commercial banks as underwriters: implications for the going public process," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 133-163, October.
- Alexander Popov & Peter Roosenboom, 2012. "Venture capital and patented innovation: evidence from Europe," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 27(71), pages 447-482, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:10:y:1997:i:4:p:1099-1131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.