Decomposing Euro-Area Sovereign Spreads: Credit and Liquidity Risks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dufrénot, Gilles & Gente, Karine & Monsia, Frédia, 2016.
"Macroeconomic imbalances, financial stress and fiscal vulnerability in the euro area before the debt crises: A market view,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 123-146.
- Gilles Dufrénot & Karine Gente & Frédia Monsia, 2016. "Macroeconomic imbalances, financial stress and fiscal vulnerability in the euro area before the debt crises: A market view," Post-Print hal-01440301, HAL.
- Lekniūtė, Zina & Beetsma, Roel & Ponds, Eduard, 2019.
"U.S. municipal yields and unfunded state pension liabilities,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 15-32.
- Beetsma, Roel & Lekniute, Zina & Ponds, Eduard, 2017. "U.S. municipal yields and unfunded state pension liabilities," CEPR Discussion Papers 11998, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marcello Pericoli & Marco Taboga, 2015. "Decomposing euro area sovereign spreads: credit, liquidity and convenience," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1021, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Guillaume Horny & Simone Manganelli & Benoit Mojon, 2018.
"Measuring Financial Fragmentation in the Euro Area Corporate Bond Market,"
Journal of Risk and Financial Management,
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(4), pages 1-19, October.
- G. Horny & M. Manganelli & B. Mojon, 2016. "Measuring Financial Fragmentation in the Euro Area Corporate Bond Market," Working papers 582, Banque de France.
- Anna Maria Gambaro & Riccardo Casalini & Gianluca Fusai & Alessandro Ghilarducci, 2019. "A market-consistent framework for the fair evaluation of insurance contracts under Solvency II," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 42(1), pages 157-187, June.
- Tsuruta, Masaru, 2020. "Decomposing the term structures of local currency sovereign bond yields and sovereign credit default swap spreads," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(C).
- Gambaro, Anna Maria & Casalini, Riccardo & Fusai, Gianluca & Ghilarducci, Alessandro, 2018. "Quantitative assessment of common practice procedures in the fair evaluation of embedded options in insurance contracts," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 117-129.
- Fontana, Alessandro & Scheicher, Martin, 2016.
"An analysis of euro area sovereign CDS and their relation with government bonds,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 126-140.
- Scheicher, Martin & Fontana, Alessandro, 2010. "An analysis of euro area sovereign CDS and their relation with government bonds," Working Paper Series 1271, European Central Bank.
- Hattori, Takahiro, 2019. "J-liquidity measure: The term structure of the liquidity premium in Japan," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 61-72.
- Driessen, Joost & Nijman, Theodore E. & Simon, Zorka, 2018. "Much ado about nothing: A study of differential pricing and liquidity of short and long term bonds," SAFE Working Paper Series 238, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Beetsma, Roel & de Jong, Frank & Giuliodori, Massimo & Widijanto, Daniel, 2017. "Realized (co)variances of eurozone sovereign yields during the crisis: The impact of news and the Securities Markets Programme," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 14-31.
- Wellmann, Dennis & Trück, Stefan, 2018. "Factors of the term structure of sovereign yield spreads," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 56-75.
- Jeanneret, Alexandre & Souissi, Slim, 2016. "Sovereign defaults by currency denomination," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 197-222.
- De Santis, Roberto A. & Stein, Michael, 2016. "Correlation changes between the risk-free rate and sovereign yields of euro area countries," Working Paper Series 1979, European Central Bank.
- Dubecq, Simon & Monfort, Alain & Renne, Jean-Paul & Roussellet, Guillaume, 2016.
"Credit and liquidity in interbank rates: A quadratic approach,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 29-46.
- Dubecq, S. & Monfort, A. & Renne, J-P. & Roussellet, G., 2013. "Credit and Liquidity in Interbank Rates: a Quadratic Approach," Working papers 446, Banque de France.
- Bernal, Oscar & Gnabo, Jean-Yves & Guilmin, Grégory, 2016. "Economic policy uncertainty and risk spillovers in the Eurozone," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 24-45.
- Moisă Altăr & Alexandru-Adrian Cramer & Adam-Nelu Altăr-Samuel, 2015. "Sovereign Financial Asset Market Linkages across Europe During the Euro Zone Debt Crisis," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 29-49, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revfin:v:18:y:2014:i:6:p:2103-2151.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eufaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.