Supervisory Effectiveness and Bank Risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baselga-Pascual, Laura & Trujillo-Ponce, Antonio & Cardone-Riportella, Clara, 2015. "Factors influencing bank risk in Europe: Evidence from the financial crisis," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 138-166.
- Yener Altunbas & Michiel van Leuvensteijn & David Marques-Ibanez, 2013. "Competition And Bank Risk: The Role Of Securitization And Bank Capital," Working Papers 13005, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Thomas Jobert & Alexandru Monahov & Anna Tykhonenko, 2014.
"Domestic Credit in Times of Supervision: An Empirical Investigation of European Countries,"
GREDEG Working Papers
2014-30, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Thomas Jobert & Alexandru Monahov & Anna Tykhonenko, 2015. "Domestic Credit in Times of Supervision: an Empirical Investigation of European Countries," Working Papers halshs-01295606, HAL.
- Andries, Alin Marius & Brown, Martin, 2014. "Credit Booms and Busts in Emerging Markets: The Role of Bank Governance and Risk Managment," Working Papers on Finance 1414, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Stefano Caiazza & Matteo Cotugno & Franco Fiordelisi & Valeria Stefanelli, 2015. "Bank Stability and Enforcement Actions in Banking," CEIS Research Paper 334, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 20 Mar 2015.
- Lambert, Thomas, 2015.
"Lobbying on Regulatory Enforcement Actions: Evidence from Banking,"
HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series
28, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Thomas Lambert, 2016. "Lobbying on Regulatory Enforcement Actions: Evidence from Banking," Working Papers CEB 16-017, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Delis, Manthos D & Staikouras, Panagiotis & Tsoumas, Chris, 2013. "Enforcement actions and bank behavior," MPRA Paper 43557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Altunbas, Yener & Manganelli, Simone & Marques-Ibanez, David, 2017. "Realized bank risk during the great recession," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 29-44.
- Hirtle, Beverly & Kovner, Anna & Plosser, Matthew, 2016. "The impact of supervision on bank performance," Staff Reports 768, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Jul 2016.
- Vollmer, Uwe & Wiese, Harald, 2013. "Minimum capital requirements, bank supervision and special resolution schemes. Consequences for bank risk-taking," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 487-497.
- Yun Luo & Sailesh Tanna, 2014. "Taxation and bank risk-taking," Chapters,in: Taxing Banks Fairly, chapter 2, pages 31-53 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Götz, Martin R. & Tröger, Tobias H., 2017. "Fines for misconduct in the banking sector: What is the situation in the EU?," SAFE White Paper Series 47, Goethe University Frankfurt, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe.
- Alexandru Monahov, 2015. "The Effects of Prudential Supervision on Bank Resiliency and Profits in a Multi-Agent Setting," GREDEG Working Papers 2015-24, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Carretta, Alessandro & Farina, Vincenzo & Fiordelisi, Franco & Schwizer, Paola & Stentella Lopes, Francesco Saverio, 2015. "Don’t Stand So Close to Me: The role of supervisory style in banking stability," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 180-188.
- repec:rmk:rmkbae:v:4:y:2017:i:2:p:51-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kalyvas, Antonios Nikolaos & Mamatzakis, Emmanuel, 2014.
"Does business regulation matter for banks in the European Union?,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 278-324.
- Mamatzakis, E, 2014. "Does Business Regulation Matter for Banks in the European Union?," MPRA Paper 60200, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Williams, Barry, 2014. "Bank risk and national governance in Asia," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 10-26.
- John Kandrac & Bernd Schlusche, 2017. "The Effect of Bank Supervision on Risk Taking : Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-079, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Amidu, Mohammed, 2013. "The effects of the structure of banking market and funding strategy on risk and return," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 143-155.
- Mamatzakis, Emmanuel & Bermpei, Theodora, 2016. "What is the effect of unconventional monetary policy on bank performance?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 239-263.
- Thomas Conlon & John Cotter & Philip Molyneux, 2018. "Beyond Common Equity - The Influence of Secondary Capital on Bank Insolvency Risk," Working Papers 201806, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revfin:v:15:y:2011:i:3:p:511-543. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eufaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.