Myopic Investment Management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leder, Johannes & Betsch, Tilmann, 2016. "Risky choice in interpersonal context: Do people dare because they care?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1-23.
- Pahlke, Julius & Strasser, Sebastian & Vieider, Ferdinand M., 2012. "Risk-taking for others under accountability," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 102-105.
- Eriksen, Kristoffer W. & Kvaløy, Ola, 2014. "Myopic risk-taking in tournaments," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 37-46.
- Ola Kvaløy & Miguel Luzuriaga, 2014. "Playing the trust game with other people’s money," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 17(4), pages 615-630, December.
- Kristoffer W. Eriksen & Ola KvalÃ¸y & Miguel Luzuriaga, 2017. "Risk-taking on Behalf of Others," CESifo Working Paper Series 6378, CESifo Group Munich.
- Frederik Carlsson & Mitesh Kataria & Elina Lampi & M. Vittoria Levati, 2010.
"Doing good with other people's money: A charitable giving experiment with students in environmental sciences and economics,"
Jena Economic Research Papers
2010-089, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Kataria, Mitesh & Lampi, Elina & Levati, M., Vittoria, 2011. "Doing good with other people’s money: A charitable giving experiment with students in environmental sciences and economics," Working Papers in Economics 487, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Füllbrunn, Sascha & Luhan, Wolfgang J., 2015.
"Am I my Peer's Keeper? Social Responsibility in Financial Decision Making,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
551, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Sascha Fullbrunn & Wolfgang J. Luhan, 2017. "Am I my peer's keeper? Social Responsibility in Financial Decision Making," Working Papers in Economics & Finance 2017-02, University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth Business School, Economics and Finance Subject Group.
- Casal, Sandro & Ploner, Matteo & Sproten, Alec N., 2014.
"Fostering the best execution regime: An experiment about pecuniary sanctions and accountability in fiduciary money management,"
FAU Discussion Papers in Economics
13/2014, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Sproten, Alec & Casal, Sandro & Ploner, Matteo, 2016. "Fostering the Best Execution Regime An Experiment about Pecuniary Sanctions and Accountability in Fiduciary Money Management," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145871, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Ferdinand M. Vieider & Clara Villegas-Palacio & Peter Martinsson & Milagros Mejía, 2016.
"Risk Taking For Oneself And Others: A Structural Model Approach,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(2), pages 879-894, April.
- Vieider, Ferdinand M. & Villegas-Palacio, Clara & Martinsson, Peter & Mejía, Milagros, 2015. "Risk taking for oneself and others: A structural model approach," Discussion Papers, WZB Junior Research Group Risk and Development SP II 2015-401, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Pollmann, Monique M.H. & Potters, Jan & Trautmann, Stefan T., 2014. "Risk taking by agents: The role of ex-ante and ex-post accountability," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 123(3), pages 387-390.
- Trautmann, Stefan T. & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 2013.
"Shunning uncertainty: The neglect of learning opportunities,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 44-55.
- Zeckhauser, Richard Jay & Trautmann, Stefan T, 2011. "Shunning Uncertainty: The Neglect of Learning Opportunities," Scholarly Articles 5347068, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Trautmann, Stefan T. & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 2011. "Shunning Uncertainty: The Neglect of Learning Opportunities," Working Paper Series rwp11-044, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- repec:eee:soceco:v:69:y:2017:i:c:p:92-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0551 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kvaløy, Ola & Eriksen, Kristoffer & Luzuriaga , Miguel, 2014. "Risk-taking with Other People’s Money," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2014/21, University of Stavanger.
- Sascha Füllbrunn & Wolfgang J. Luhan, 2015. "Am I my Peer‘s Keeper? Social Responsibility in Financial Decision Making," Ruhr Economic Papers 0551, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Gregor Dorfleitner & Mai Nguyen, 2016. "Which proportion of SR investments is enough? A survey-based approach," Business Research, Springer;German Academic Association for Business Research, vol. 9(1), pages 1-25, April.
- Natalia Montinari & Michela Rancan, 2013.
"Social preferences under risk : the role of social distance,"
RSCAS Working Papers
2013/90, European University Institute.
- Natalia Montinari & Michela Rancan, 2013. "Social Preferences under Risk: the Role of Social Distance," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-050, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Marina Agranov & Alberto Bisin & Andrew Schotter, 2014. "An experimental study of the impact of competition for Other People’s Money: the portfolio manager market," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 17(4), pages 564-585, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revfin:v:14:y:2010:i:3:p:521-542. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eufaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.