Suppressed Negative Information and Future Underperformance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edoardo Gaffeo, 2013. "Using information markets in grantmaking. An assessment of the issues involved and an application to Italian banking foundations," DEM Discussion Papers 2013/08, Department of Economics and Management.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:124:y:2017:i:2:p:331-348 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anna Scherbina, 2013. "Asset Price Bubbles; A Selective Survey," IMF Working Papers 13/45, International Monetary Fund.
- Marco Navone & Fernando Zapatero, 2014. "Why Do Financial Analysts Strive to Be Irrelevant? Career Concerns and Endogenous Coverage Termination," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1507, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Bryan Kelly & Alexander Ljungqvist, 2012.
"Testing Asymmetric-Information Asset Pricing Models,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 25(5), pages 1366-1413.
- Kelly, Bryan & Ljungqvist, Alexander P., 2009. "Testing Asymmetric-Information Asset Pricing Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 7180, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leippold, Markus & Lohre, Harald, 2014. "The dispersion effect in international stock returns," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 331-342.
- Berkman, Henk & Dimitrov, Valentin & Jain, Prem C. & Koch, Paul D. & Tice, Sheri, 2009. "Sell on the news: Differences of opinion, short-sales constraints, and returns around earnings announcements," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 376-399, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revfin:v:12:y:2008:i:3:p:533-565. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eufaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.