Informed Traders as Liquidity Providers: Anonymity, Liquidity and Price Formation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Degryse, Hans & Van Achter, Mark & Wuyts, Gunther, 2012.
"Internalization, Clearing and Settlement, and Liquidity,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8765, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Degryse, H.A. & van Achter, M. & Wuyts, G., 2012. "Internalization, Clearing and Settlement, and Liquidity," Discussion Paper 2012-001, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Degryse, H.A. & van Achter, M. & Wuyts, G., 2012. "Internalization, Clearing and Settlement, and Liquidity," Discussion Paper 2012-002, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:124:y:2017:i:2:p:244-265 is not listed on IDEAS
- Degryse, Hans & Van Achter, Mark & Wuyts, Gunther, 2009.
"Dynamic order submission strategies with competition between a dealer market and a crossing network,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(3), pages 319-338, March.
- Hans Degryse & Mark Van Achter & Gunther Wuyts, 2004. "Dynamic order Submission Strategies with Competition between a Dealer Market and a Crossing Network," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0415, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Degryse, H.A. & van Achter, M. & Wuyts, G., 2007. "Dynamic Order Submission Strategies with Competition between a Dealer Market and a Crossing Network," Discussion Paper 2007-017, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Gozluklu, Arie E., 2016. "Pre-trade transparency and informed trading: Experimental evidence on undisclosed orders," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 91-115.
- He, Yinghua & Nielsson, Ulf & Guo, Hong & Yang, Jiong, 2014. "Subscribing to transparency," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 189-206.
- de Frutos, M. Ángeles & Manzano, Carolina, 2014.
"Market transparency, market quality, and sunshine trading,"
Journal of Financial Markets,
Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 174-198.
- Frutos, M. A. de & Manzano, Carolina, 2013. "Market Transparency, Market Quality and Sunshine Trading," Working Papers 2072/211882, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Buti, Sabrina & Rindi, Barbara, 2013. "Undisclosed orders and optimal submission strategies in a limit order market," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(3), pages 797-812.
- Borisova, Ginka & Yadav, Pradeep K., 2015. "Government ownership, informed trading, and private information," CFR Working Papers 15-13, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Perotti, Pietro & Rindi, Barbara, 2010. "Market makers as information providers: The natural experiment of STAR," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 895-917, December.
- Sabrina Buti & Barbara Rindi & Ingrid M. Werner, 2014. "Dark Pool Trading Strategies, Market Quality and Welfare," Working Papers 530, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Goettler, Ronald L. & Parlour, Christine A. & Rajan, Uday, 2009. "Informed traders and limit order markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 67-87, July.
- Dennis, Patrick J. & Sandås, Patrik, 2014. "Does Trading Anonymously Enhance Liquidity?," Working Paper Series 288, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Vasios, Michalis & Payne, Richard & Nolte, Ingmar, 2015. "Profiting from Mimicking Strategies in Non-Anonymous Markets," MPRA Paper 61710, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Comerton-Forde, Carole & Putniņš, Tālis J., 2015. "Dark trading and price discovery," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 70-92.
- Borisova, Ginka & Yadav, Pradeep K., 2015. "Government ownership, informed trading, and private information," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 196-211.
- : Arie E. Gozluklu, 2012. "Pre-Trade Transparency and Informed Trading an Experimental Approach to Hidden Liquidity," Working Papers wpn12-05, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Duong, Huu Nhan & Kalev, Petko S., 2014. "Anonymity and the Information Content of the Limit Order Book," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 205-219.
- Peranginangin, Yessy & Ali, Akbar Z. & Brockman, Paul & Zurbruegg, Ralf, 2016. "The impact of foreign trades on emerging market liquidity," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 40(PA), pages 1-16.
- Maria Elena Bontempi & Caterina Lucarelli, 2012. "Pre-trade transparency and trade size," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(8), pages 597-609, April.
- Werner Antweiler, 2017. "Emission trading for air pollution hot spots: getting the permit market right," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 19(1), pages 35-58, January.
- Wenbin Tang & Hoang Nguyen & Van Nguyen, 2013. "The effects of listing changes between NASDAQ market segments," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 37(4), pages 584-605, October.
- Foley, Sean & Putniņš, Tālis J., 2016. "Should we be afraid of the dark? Dark trading and market quality," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(3), pages 456-481.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revfin:v:12:y:2008:i:3:p:497-532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eufaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.