An Empirical Portfolio Perspective on Option Pricing Anomalies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Favero, Carlo A. & Giavazzi, Francesco & Iacone, Fabrizio & Guido Tabellini, 2000.
"Extracting information from asset prices: The methodology of EMU calculators,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 44(9), pages 1607-1632, October.
- Carlo A. Favero & Francesco Giavazzi & Fabrizio Iacone & Guido Tabellini, "undated". "Extracting Information from Asset Prices: the Methodology of EMU Calculators," Working Papers 113, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Favero, Carlo A. & Giavazzi, Francesco & Iacone, Fabrizio & Tabellini, Guido, 1997. "Extracting Information from Asset Prices: The Methodology of EMU Calculators," CEPR Discussion Papers 1676, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- De Grauwe, Paul, 1996. "Forward Interest Rates as Predictors of EMU," CEPR Discussion Papers 1395, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jesper Lund, 1999. "A Model for Studying the Effect of EMU on European Yield Curves," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 2(3), pages 321-363.
- Vasicek, Oldrich, 1977. "An equilibrium characterization of the term structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 177-188, November.
- Teresa Corzo Santamaria & E. S. Schwartz, 2000. "Convergence within the EU: Evidence from Interest Rates," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 29(2), pages 243-266, July.
- Vasicek, Oldrich Alfonso, 1977. "Abstract: An Equilibrium Characterization of the Term Structure," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 627-627, November.
- David S. Bates, 1999. "Financial Markets' Assessment of EMU," NBER Working Papers 6874, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dierkes, Maik & Erner, Carsten & Zeisberger, Stefan, 2010. "Investment horizon and the attractiveness of investment strategies: A behavioral approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1032-1046, May.
- Santa-Clara, Pedro & Saretto, Alessio, 2009.
"Option strategies: Good deals and margin calls,"
Journal of Financial Markets,
Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 391-417, August.
- Santa-Clara, Pedro & Saretto, Alessio, 2004. "Option Strategies: Good Deals and Margin Calls," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt0499w44p, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Judd, Kenneth L. & Leisen, Dietmar P.J., 2010. "Equilibrium open interest," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2578-2600, December.
- George M. Constantinides & Michal Czerwonko & Stylianos Perrakis, 2017. "Mispriced Index Option Portfolios," NBER Working Papers 23708, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Konstantinidi, Eirini & Skiadopoulos, George, 2016.
"How does the market variance risk premium vary over time? Evidence from S&P 500 variance swap investment returns,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 62-75.
- Eirini Konstantinidi & George Skiadopoulos, 2014. "How Does the Market Variance Risk Premium Vary over Time? Evidence from S&P 500 Variance Swap Investment Returns," Working Papers 732, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- George M. Constantinides & Michal Czerwonko & Jens Carsten Jackwerth & Stylianos Perrakis, 2011.
"Are Options on Index Futures Profitable for Risk‐Averse Investors? Empirical Evidence,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 66(4), pages 1407-1437, August.
- George M. Constantinides & Michal Czerwonko & Jens Carsten Jackwerth & Stylianos Perrakis, 2010. "Are Options on Index Futures Profitable for Risk Averse Investors? Empirical Evidence," NBER Working Papers 16302, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Branger, Nicole & Hansis, Alexandra, 2012. "Asset allocation: How much does model choice matter?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 1865-1882.
- Lai, Ya-Wen, 2017. "Macroeconomic factors and index option returns," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 452-477.
- George Kapetanios & Michael Neumann & George Skiadopoulos, 2014. "Jumps in Option Prices and Their Determinants: Real-time Evidence from the E-mini S&P 500 Option Market," Working Papers 730, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Rania HENTATI & Jean-Luc PRIGENT, "undated".
"Structured Portfolio Analysis under SharpeOmega Ratio,"
- Rania Hentati-KAFFEL & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2014. "Structured portfolio analysis under SharpeOmega ratio," Working Papers 2014-425, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Rania Hentati & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2012. "Structured portfolio analysis under SharpeOmega ratio," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00657327, HAL.
- Rania Hentati-Kaffel & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2012. "Structured portfolio analysis under SharpeOmega ratio," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12002, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Bertrand, Philippe & Prigent, Jean-luc, 2016. "Equilibrium of financial derivative markets under portfolio insurance constraints," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 278-291.
- Roman Kozhan & Anthony Neuberger & Paul Schneider, 2013. "The Skew Risk Premium in the Equity Index Market," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 26(9), pages 2174-2203.
- Yanhui Chen & Kin Lai & Jiangze Du, 2014. "Modeling and forecasting Hang Seng index volatility with day-of-week effect, spillover effect based on ARIMA and HAR," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 4(2), pages 113-132, December.
- Philippe Bertrand & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2015.
"On Path-Dependent Structured Funds: Complexity Does Not Always Pay (Asian versus Average Performance Funds),"
Presses universitaires de Grenoble, vol. 36(2), pages 67-105.
- Philippe Bertrand & Jean-luc Prigent, 2014. "On Path-Dependent Structured Funds: Complexity Does Not Always Pay (Asian versus Average Performance Funds)," Working Papers 2014-348, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-330 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexandros Kostakis & Nikolaos Panigirtzoglou & George Skiadopoulos, 2011. "Market Timing with Option-Implied Distributions: A Forward-Looking Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(7), pages 1231-1249, July.
- Bjørn Eraker, 2013. "The performance of model based option trading strategies," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 1-23, April.
- Benzoni, Luca & Collin-Dufresne, Pierre & Goldstein, Robert S., 2011.
"Explaining asset pricing puzzles associated with the 1987 market crash,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 552-573, September.
- Luca Benzoni & Pierre Collin-Dufresne & Robert S. Goldstein, 2010. "Explaining asset pricing puzzles associated with the 1987 market crash," Working Paper Series WP-2010-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Driessen, Joost & Maenhout, Pascal, 2013. "The world price of jump and volatility risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 518-536.
- Papantonis, Ioannis, 2016. "Volatility risk premium implications of GARCH option pricing models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 104-115.
- Brinkmann, Felix & Korn, Olaf, 2014. "Risk-adjusted option-implied moments," CFR Working Papers 14-07, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Daskalaki, Charoula & Skiadopoulos, George, 2011. "Should investors include commodities in their portfolios after all? New evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 2606-2626, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revfin:v:11:y:2007:i:4:p:561-603. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eufaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.