The Origins of the German Corporation - Finance, Ownership and Control
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allen, Franklin & Chakrabarti, Rajesh & De, Sankar & Qian, Jun “QJ” & Qian, Meijun, 2012.
"Financing firms in India,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 409-445.
- Allen, Franklin & Chakrabarti, Rajesh & De, Sankar & Qian, Jun & Qian, Meijun, 2006. "Financing firms in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3975, The World Bank.
- Allen, Franklin & Chakrabarti, Rajesh & De, Sankar & Qian, Jun & Qian, Meijun, 2011. "Financing Firms in India," Working Papers 12-01, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Rydqvist, Kristian & Spizman, Joshua & Strebulaev, Ilya, 2009.
"The Evolution of Aggregate Stock Ownership---A Unified Explanation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7356, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rydqvist, Kristian & Spizman, Joshua & Strebulaev, Ilya, 2009. "The Evolution of Aggregate Stock Ownership - A Unified Explanation," SIFR Research Report Series 68, Institute for Financial Research.
- Jaleel Ahmed & Jaweria Khalid, 2016. "Determinants of Bank Loan Availability: Evidence From Pakistani Non-Financial Firms," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 18(59), pages 61-72, March.
- Simon Deakin, 2013. "The Legal Framework Governing Business Firms & its Implications for Manufacturing Scale & Performance: The UK Experience in International Perspective," Working Papers wp449, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Carsten Burhop & David Chambers & Brian Cheffins, 2011. "Is Regulation Essential to Stock Market Development? Going Public in London and Berlin, 1900-1913," Cologne Economic History papers 10, University of Cologne, Department of Economic and Business History, revised Mar 2011.
- Foreman-Peck, James & Hannah, Leslie, 2011. "Extreme Divorce: the Managerial Revolution in UK Companies before 1914," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/21, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Carsten Burhop & Thorsten Luebbers, 2011. "The design of licensing contracts: Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, and Electrical Engineering in Imperial Germany," Cologne Economic History papers 11, University of Cologne, Department of Economic and Business History, revised Jun 2011.
- Rydqvist, Kristian & Spizman, Joshua & Strebulaev, Ilya, 2011. "The evolution of aggregate stock ownership," CFS Working Paper Series 2011/18, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Leslie Hannah, 2007. "The Divorce of Ownership from Control from 1900: Re-calibrating Imagined Global Historical Trends," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-460, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Carsten Burhop & David Chambers & Brian Cheffins, 2011. "Is Regulation Essential to Stock Market Development? Going Public in London and Berlin, 1900-1913," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_15, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Jamal Baz & Issam Laguir & Magalie Marais & Raffaele Staglianò, 2016. "Influence of National Institutions on the Corporate Social Responsibility Practices of Small- and Medium-sized Enterprises in the Food-processing Industry: Differences Between France and Morocco," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 134(1), pages 117-133, March.
- Aldo Musacchio, 2010. "Law and Finance c. 1900," NBER Working Papers 16216, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alfred Reckendrees, 2015.
"Weimar Germany: The first open access order that failed?,"
Constitutional Political Economy,
Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 38-60, March.
- Reckendrees, Alfred, 2014. "Weimar Germany: the first open access order that failed?," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 14/05, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Overfelt, Wouter Van & Annaert, Jan & Ceuster, Marc De & Deloof, Marc, 2009. "Do universal banks create value? Universal bank affiliation and company performance in Belgium, 1905-1909," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 253-265, April.
- Moebert, Jochen & Tydecks, Patrick, 2007. "Power and Ownership Structures among German Companies. A Network Analysis of Financial Linkages," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 179, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Giovanni Dosi & Valérie Revest & Alessandro Sapio, 2016.
"Financial regimes, financialization patterns and industrial performances : preliminary remarks,"
- Giovanni Dosi & Valérie Revest & Alessandro Sapio, 2016. "Financial regimes, financialization patterns and industrial performances: preliminary remarks," Working Papers halshs-01377216, HAL.
- Giovanni Dosi & Valerie Revest & Alessandro Sapio, 2016. "Financial regimes, financialization patterns and industrial performances: preliminary remarks," LEM Papers Series 2016/25, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Julian Franks & Colin Mayer & Stefano Rossi, 2009. "Ownership: Evolution and Regulation," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(10), pages 4009-4056, October.
- Beracha, Eli & Fedenia, Mark & Skiba, Hilla, 2014. "Culture's impact on institutional investors' trading frequency," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 34-47.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Goodell, John W., 2009. "Markets and institutions in financial intermediation: National characteristics as determinants," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1770-1780, October.
- Jenifer Piesse & Roger Strange & Fahad Toonsi, 2012. "Is there a distinctive MENA model of corporate governance?," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 16(4), pages 645-681, November.
- Buck, Florian & Hildebrand, Nikolaus, 2014. "Elites and Bank-Based Finance: A political economy model on the emergence of financial systems," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100336, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Burhop, Carsten & Chambers, David & Cheffins, Brian, 2014. "Regulating IPOs: Evidence from going public in London, 1900–1913," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 60-76.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revfin:v:10:y:2006:i:4:p:537-585. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eufaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .