Managing a Border Threat: BSE and COOL Effects on the Canadian Beef Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gollehon, Noel R. & Caswell, Margriet & Ribaudo, Marc & Kellogg, Robert L. & Lander, Charles & Letson, David, 2000. "Confined Animal Production And Manure Nutrients," 2000 Annual Meeting, June 29-July 1, 2000, Vancouver, British Columbia 36382, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- McBride, William D. & Key, Nigel D., 2003. "Economic And Structural Relationships In U.S. Hog Production," Agricultural Economics Reports 33971, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Charles W. Abdalla & Les E. Lanyon & Milton C. Hallberg, 1995. "What We Know About Historical Trends in Firm Location Decisions and Regional Shifts: Policy Issues for an Industrializing Animal Sector," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(5), pages 1229-1236.
- Perry, Janet E. & Banker, David E. & Green, Robert C., 1999. "Broiler Farms' Organization, Management, and Performance," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33739, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Rick Welsh & Bryan Hubbell & Chantal Line Carpentier, 2003. "Agro-food system restructuring and the geographic concentration of US swine production," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 35(2), pages 215-229, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:31:y:2009:i:4:p:952-962. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.