Welfare Effects and Unintended Consequences of Ethanol Subsidies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Xiaoguang & Khanna, Madhu & Onal, Hayri, 2009. "The Economic Potential of Second-Generation Biofuels: Implications for Social Welfare, Land Use and Greenhouse Gas Emissions in Illinois," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49484, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Maura Allaire and Stephen P. A. Brown, 2015. "The Green Paradox of U.S. Biofuel Subsidies: Impact on Greenhouse Gas Emissions," Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Sumon Bhaumik & Howard J. Wall, 2013.
"Biofuel Subsidies and International Trade,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(2), pages 181-199, July.
- Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Bhaumik, Sumon & Wall, Howard J., 2010. "Biofuel subsidies and international trade," MPRA Paper 41491, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Sep 2012.
- Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Bhaumik, Sumon & Wall, Howard, 2010. "Biofuel Subsidies and International Trade," MPRA Paper 30760, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lade, Gabriel E. & Lin, C.-Y. Cynthia & Smith, Aaron, 2015. "Ex Post Costs and Renewable Identification Number (RIN) Prices under the Renewable Fuel Standard," Discussion Papers dp-15-22, Resources For the Future.
- Phalan, Ben, 2009. "The social and environmental impacts of biofuels in Asia: An overview," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(Supplemen), pages 21-29, November.
- Suh, Dong Hee & Moss, Charles B., 2014. "Dynamic Adjustment of Demand for Distiller's Grain: Implications for Feed and Livestock Markets," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162454, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Chen, Xiaoguang & Huang, Haixiao & Khanna, Madhu & Önal, Hayri, 2014. "Alternative transportation fuel standards: Welfare effects and climate benefits," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 241-257.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Cui, Jingbo & Lapan, Harvey E., 0.
"Economics of Biofuels: An Overview of Policies, Impacts and Prospects,"
Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal,
Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 3.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Cui, Jingbo & Lapan, Harvey, 2012. "Economics of Biofuels: An Overview of Policies, Impacts and Prospects," Staff General Research Papers Archive 35548, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lapan, Harvey & Moschini, GianCarlo, 2012.
"Second-best biofuel policies and the welfare effects of quantity mandates and subsidies,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 224-241.
- Lapan, Harvey E. & Moschini, GianCarlo, 2012. "Second-Best Biofuel Policies and the Welfare Effects of Quantity Mandates and Subsidies," Staff General Research Papers Archive 34891, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ren, Xiaolin & Fullerton, Don & Braden, John B., 2011.
"Optimal taxation of externalities interacting through markets: A theoretical general equilibrium analysis,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 496-514, September.
- Xiaolin Ren & Don Fullerton & John B. Braden, 2010. "Optimal Taxation of Externalities Interacting through Markets: A Theoretical General Equilibrium Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 3259, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rajagopal, D. & Plevin, R. & Hochman, G. & Zilberman, D., 2015. "Multi-objective regulations on transportation fuels: Comparing renewable fuel mandates and emission standards," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 359-369.
- Cui, Jingbo, 2012. "Three essays on biofuel, environmental economics, and international trade," ISU General Staff Papers 201201010800003311, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Antonio M. Bento, Richard Klotz, and Joel R. Landry, 2015. "Are there Carbon Savings from US Biofuel Policies? The Critical Importance of Accounting for Leakage in Land and Fuel Markets," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- Carmen Aina & Lorenzo Cappellari & Marco Francesconi, 2010. "Student Performance may not Improve when Universities are Choosier," CESifo Working Paper Series 3264, CESifo Group Munich.
- Crago, Christine Lasco & Khanna, Madhu, 2014.
"Carbon abatement in the fuel market with biofuels: Implications for second best policies,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 89-103.
- Crago, Christine Lasco & Khanna, Madhu, 2010. "Carbon Abatement in the Fuel Market with Biofuels: Implications for Second-Best Policies," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 60894, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- JunJie Wu & Christian Langpap, 2015. "The Price and Welfare Effects of Biofuel Mandates and Subsidies," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 62(1), pages 35-57, September.
- Krissana Treesilvattanakul & Farzad Taheripour & Wallace E. Tyner, 2014. "Application of US and EU Sustainability Criteria to Analysis of Biofuels-Induced Land Use Change," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(8), pages 1-10, August.
- Castiblanco, Carmenza & Moreno, Alvaro & Etter, Andrés, 2015. "Impact of policies and subsidies in agribusiness: The case of oil palm and biofuels in Colombia," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 676-686.
- repec:pra:mprapa:41490 is not listed on IDEAS
- Talamini, Edson & Eduardo Caldarelli, Carlos & Wubben, Emiel F.M. & Dewes, Homero, 2012. "The composition and impact of stakeholders' agendas on US ethanol production," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 647-658.
- Mazumder, Diya B., 2014. "Biofuel subsidies versus the gas tax: The carrot or the stick?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 361-374.
- Gabriel E. Lade & C.Y. Cynthia Lin Lawell & Aaron Smith, 2016. "Policy Shocks and Market-Based Regulations: Evidence from the Renewable Fuel Standard," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 16-wp565, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:52:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1112-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sparks, G.D. & Ortmann, Gerald F. & Lagrange, L., 2010. "An Economic Evaluation of Soybean-Based Biodiesel Production on Commercial Farms in the Soybean-Producing Regions of KwaZulu-Natal: Some Preliminary Results," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 95980, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:30:y:2008:i:3:p:411-421. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .