Risk Responses to Dynamic Asset Thresholds
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Paulo Santos & Christopher B. Barrett, 2017.
"Heterogeneous Wealth Dynamics: On the Roles of Risk and Ability,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Economics of Poverty Traps
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paulo Santos & Christopher B. Barrett, 2016. "Heterogeneous wealth dynamics: On the roles of risk and ability," Monash Economics Working Papers 36-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Paulo Santos & Christopher B. Barrett, 2016. "Heterogeneous Wealth Dynamics: On the Roles of Risk and Ability," NBER Working Papers 22626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matteo Giuliani & Andrea Castelletti, 2016. "Is robustness really robust? How different definitions of robustness impact decision-making under climate change," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 135(3), pages 409-424, April.
- Just, David R., 2011. "Calibrating the wealth effects of decoupled payments: Does decreasing absolute risk aversion matter?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 25-34, May.
- Lybbert, Travis J. & McPeak, John, 2012. "Risk and intertemporal substitution: Livestock portfolios and off-take among Kenyan pastoralists," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 415-426.
- Janzen, Sarah A. & Carter, Michael R. & Ikegami, Munenobu, 2012. "Valuing Asset Insurance in the Presence of Poverty Traps: A Dynamic Approach," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124805, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:29:y:2007:i:3:p:412-418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .